New Pictures and info...

* Each fully trained clone soldier represents a considerable investment. Injured or isolated men are retrieved whenever possible. A clone trooper's full combat armour is the basis of an integrated system in which the gunships are vital links. Individual troopers can receive command signals and relay status signals via this system. Troops also share tactical video from their helmet visors, with multi-spectral imaging that penetrates smoke, fog, and the airborne soil of the most explosive battle zones. The airtight and thermally regulated body glove is impervious to germ and chemical agents, and provides protection in space and hostile atmospheres. The armor's heat resistance allows troopers to stride through the searing interfaces of theatre shields like lifeless Battle Droids, as well as deflecting glancing blaster shots and damping direct hits enough to improve survival. The full armor worn by vehicle crews restricts movement (uniform suppliers were given no time before the Battle of Genosis to design modifications that reduced covering on limbs and torso).

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2/cineliveclones.jpg (CloneTroopers lots of them)

* During the climatic battle with the Republic, the Genosian faction launches thousands of stand-by fighters to break the Republics orbital cordon blocking Corporate Alliance ground reinforcements. The Genosian Fighter is similar to Count Dooku's Solar Sailer, except it doesn't have the sail and is powered by a more ordinary engine.

* Genosian pilots can potentially spend years poised for action as their hardy species requires no sleep. A scent stimulator in the pilot's mask exploits the acute Genosian sense of smell to convey flight status feedback. The mask also sprays sub-verbal pheromone signals so that air marshals and flight controllers can remotely modify the pilot's mood and impart collective priorities.

* After being beaten back by Yoda, Dooku abandons his benefactors (the Genosians), for his mission is all-important. Indeed, his propaganda victory may outweigh his material loss, since the exposure of a secret clone army may be interpreted as evidence of the Republic's commitment to force. When the tide of battle turns, Count Dooku flees to his escape vessel (the Solar Sailer) and slips away.

Here's some more new pictures, very cool...

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2/cinelive5.jpg (Anakin and Padme)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2/cinelive4.jpg (Anakin)

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2/cinelive3.jpg (Yoda)
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Very cool information and pictures Co Jo-Da, stuff like this is what gets me so excited for Episode II. The information about the Clonetroopers and the Geonsians really sounds sweet. Can't wait for May. The cloneTroopers marching in formation is going to be an awe inspiring scene. It's going to be hard to actually consider these the "good" guys, from a certain point of view for Episode II. The picture of Padme and Anakin looks like it would be from the scene where they stand before Count Dooku and Nute Gunray and other members of the sepratist group and are condemned to death. The other two pictures we've seen before. The Anakin I believe was shown on the official site and the Yoda is a screen grab from the trailer.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Sounds like the Clone Trooper suits are really nifty. Too bad the helmets pop off if you hit your head on a door, a defect that was never adequately addressed.
    Lucas: "Stop that, my hands are dirty."

Rick: "So are mine."

Long Live Yaddle.

Star Wars Episode III: McCallum's Revenge aka "It's freakin' awesome!"

Those conetrooper helmets would have to have some kind of sensor vision thing inside because a trooper couldn't see diddly out of the helmet. think about it, the visor is quite high up the front but the helmet is a lot taller than a human head. vision is forward only if the clonetrooper relied on his eyes alone so there would have to be assistance of some kind so he knew what was at his side or behind him. Or if they designed it like a battle droid so he's supposed to go forward only then it makes for a strange trooper. What happens in rough terrain where he has to climb? With the helmet being right down around his neck like that he can't look up so if the enemy is some kind of flying insectoid creature.......... OUCH! And the pilots are all squashed up and immobile and uncomfortable and restricted so they have to sit like some arcade game player with the controls in the palm of their hands and no freedom to shift around and get comfy and turn their head to see what's going on. Those Republic armourers should lose their jobs with such bad planning. No doubt it is this restrictive movement that leads to the more mobile and flexible stormtrooper armour. From impervious super armour with much enhanced deflective properties to armour that has no shielding and is about as effective as chocolate. Whoever told the Empire that that stormtrooper armour was the next best thing also wants to lose their job. No wonder the rebels always seem so relaxed if the fight is so easy.
    But back to the clonetroopers, They're going to be easy picking for the geonosians in those little ships. Snort'o'controls sounds a bit independence day to me but I'm prepared to wait and see how it turns out. Hope they make the vehicle as a toy. beats those droid starfighters by the sound of it. But is there going to be too much going on in this battle? from all these reports every time there's new information leaked the battle gets bigger and more complicated and bitty. I wonder if we won't get a chance to pick out the real events and be inundated with images in a rapid fire cut and mish mash of scenes. A dizzying array of mini battles that are hard to keep track of. If the Arena is so busy and the clonetroopers vs the geonosians and then the Anakin Dooku battle and then Padme and Yoda and 3PO and mace and Jango and the Reek and Acklay and stuff. Too much to take in at once! Good job we all watch these movies to death or we're never going to pick out all the action going on.
    Scooobydoo, where are you!!!

Re: New Pictures and info...

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    Troops also share tactical video from their helmet visors, with multi-spectral imaging that penetrates smoke, fog, and the airborne soil of the most explosive battle zones.
    Maybe that would explain the "fin" on the Clonetrooper helmet, it could house a little array so it can decipher all that and such.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Re: Re: New Pictures and info...

Originally posted by LTBasker
    Maybe that would explain the "fin" on the Clonetrooper helmet, it could house a little array so it can decipher all that and such.
    Good theroy, hopefully the cross section book, or one of the other technical books will detail the troopers armor.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Hey, where'd you get these? Just curious. Cool information about Dooku and the Geonosians. Like it lots!
    "Sometimes we are lucky enough to know our lives have been changed, to discard the old and embrace the new and run headlong down an immutable course."
    ~ Jacques Cousteau
    Great Traders: CowherPower

Well, I passed the info on from TheForce.net and perso.wanadoo.fr/epizode2...

Thanks for the info Co Jo-Da, definitely wants me to see the Clone Troopers Geonosians in action more than ever.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Here is some more info:

* The LAAT (Low-Altitude Assualt Transport) comes in both "/i" (infantry) and "/c" (cargo) versions.

* The AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) is a six-legged walker with guns fore and aft. The success of this model lead to the future development of the AT-AT, AT-ST and the AT-HE (All Terrain Heavy Inforcer).

* Padmé Amidala descends from the throne of Naboo to an appointment on the Senate and is replaced by Queen Jamillia. The new Queen concentrates on Naboo's domestic affairs, entrusting her external powers to Senator Amidala.

* The Naboo Cruiser is not armed, but has recharge sockets in it's wings to carry Naboo N-1 fighters through hyperspace and has a more powerful shield than the older Royal Starship.

* The "hotrod airspeeder" isn't owned by Anakin. He "borrows" it from a Senatorial parking zone in order to chase Zam Wessell. The airspeeder actually belongs to Simon Greyshade, a new Senator for the Vorzyd sector who also races it during his spare time. (As previously reported, Simon Greyshade is actually a character from the old Marvel Star Wars comics. He's not necessarily new. - Eds.)

The AT-TE sounds really cool, can't wait to see it in battle...