Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Am Going To Make My Bartenders FART!

OK, I am friends with these girls that bartend and they are from Orange County and LA.

They are Angels and Dodgers fans and make fun of me because I always come in to eat and watch the Padres (admittedly lose, a lot of the time).

What does this have to do with POOP?

Their managers are both Padres fans and side with me (the customer is always right, anyway, huh?)

I want one of their managers to help me hide my REMOTE CONTROLLED FARTING MACHINE behind the bar when they are called back to the kitchen to pick up my food order.

Then we'll see what smells funny about LA team baseball fans!

Are you having another dream Tycho and sleep-typing?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

guess that's better than trying to slip them some visine

Someone is only 10 years old still.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Better then giving them a ruffie colada.
    I'm not sure what that is, but if you see one of these girls, you know why I want to give her ...(well, I can't post that here)!

Sounds like a good trick.
    I'm sure the real ones happen all the time. Not that anyone can hear it in a noisy bar, and by the time it reaches the nose hairs, the perpetrator is moved to another part of the bar, leaving the party favor lingering.

Musicians carefully execute them timed to notes on their instruments, and all the bandmates look at each other in discust to see who did the rank and file.
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Didn't you mean RANK and FOUL?

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'm not sure what that is, but if you see one of these girls, you know why I want to give her ...(well, I can't post that here)!
    That would be a date r%p# drug.