Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Walmart exclusive Evolutions sets

The main page has pictures of these - Clone Commandos, Imperial Pilots II, and Rebel Pilots III, which were previously revealed at Toy Fair. They all look pretty great. It looks like they switched the spots for the V-wing pilot and Gunship pilot, and for some reason they used a picture of Arvel Crynyd for Jake Farrell, but whatever.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I've had more interst in the Wal-Mart exclusives the past few years than the whole line. These are about the only things keeping me interested.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

[FONT=Courier New]These look really neat, I just wish they weren't WM exclusives. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I like the Imp. Pilot set the best, but I will pick up all three. I just wish they'd made Fi Skirata/Commando Evo pack a little more neutral and army builder friendly.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Tell me about it, Ando. I'm upset we are going to have to get another red ARC. Why not a green tinged one or an all white one? Don't get me wrong, I love the sets, but I would like them all to be different from what I already have 3 of.

[FONT=Courier New]I don't mind another red ARC trooper. I can have those guys assigned to various groups of all white Phase I clones or to Jedi generals (when I get around to dioramas).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I don't even mind the blue deco on the top half of Fi. It's the paint on his legs that's kind of weird and unappealing to me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I thought the all white Republic Commando/Super Battle Droid was pretty cool and I got 4 squads worth for customizing down the road. Man those were hard to find![/FONT]

The "blue" Fi sort of ticks me off. If this is the first appearance Republic Commando version, fine. But after that it's black armor all the way for him. There's twice as many appearances in the black as the white.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I just want some Phase 3 armor for my commando boys. Also another version of Boss and Fixer since we have had an extra Scorch for so long.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    I just want some Phase 3 armor for my commando boys. Also another version of Boss and Fixer since we have had an extra Scorch for so long.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]I really wish they had single carded the rest of the Deltas. I have 2 unopened Scorch's my self.[/FONT]

Yeah, I would also like a DC-17 in its sniper configuration to go with them.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Yeah, I would also like a DC-17 in its sniper configuration to go with them.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]You and me both. [/FONT]