US Soccer beats Spain 2-0

Anyone care?
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I'm sure some one outside of the US does.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I do!!! I've been watching this tournament and a lot of UEFA soccer the last year or so. Really looking forward to the World Cup next summer as well.

USA all the way!!!! I really hope South Africa can pull off the upset of Brazil tomorrow so the final would be rocking on Sunday. The US really earned today's victory, they played their asses off and had 2 nice goals to show for it.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Thumbs up Hell Yeah I Care!

Hell, yeah I care! That was huge! Imagine Spain having their streak end, that has been ongoing since 2006, by the NEW soccer POWERHOUSE U.S.A.!

Seriously, Sunday is goin to be HUGE!

I turned it on (during a replay) in the second half and thought the score was 1-nil Spain, but later realized I had it backwards. I then saw goal #2 (nice score, too), and watched them hold on. Am I proud? Sure. Will this change sports fans' views on worldwide football? Probably not. It's a great win, and I do hope USA wins in the final.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by wawe1 View Post
    Seriously, Sunday is goin to be HUGE!
    For ESPN Deportes. I still bet the NASCAR Nationwide Race does better numbers.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)