Thread: Screen Scenes

Screen Scenes

As seen on the main page, there are two sets coming - one has Thire and Rys, and the other has Yoda and Jek. Thire and Yoda look to be the already-announced single-carded versions, while Jek and Rys are just kitbashes and repaints with new accessories. I'm actually liking the look of these sets and might pass on the single-carded Thire and Yoda to get these instead. This could be a good way to fill out more scenes.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

These look really cool... it makes me excited to see what other sets they'll be doing.
    Just imagine if they could time these to hit stores the day after the depicted episode first aired...
    Anybody heard anything about pricing on these?

...very nice two-packs, count me in for these!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by sonofsokol View Post
    These look really cool... it makes me excited to see what other sets they'll be doing.
    Just imagine if they could time these to hit stores the day after the depicted episode first aired...
    Anybody heard anything about pricing on these?
    My guess would be MSRP of 14-15.99

I'd love to see spome of these in the realistic style. I'd rather see the cartoon go to realistic style animation so we could have the best of both worlds.

Steve just posted another 2-pack that has a corresponding 2-pack, this time from Rookies, it's Fives & Rex, and the back shows Echo & Cody. Fives is missing the medal on his chest, so I guess we're getting another Fives soon as well since we saw a prototype which had that.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hasbro's not gonna be happy until we have 5 versions of each character. I hope these are not gonna be exclusives.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Steve just posted another 2-pack that has a corresponding 2-pack, this time from Rookies, it's Fives & Rex, and the back shows Echo & Cody. Fives is missing the medal on his chest, so I guess we're getting another Fives soon as well since we saw a prototype which had that.
    Where did you see that? I don't remember any figures with medals.

I'll likely get the Rex and Fives set, but probably not the Cody and Echo one, since I'll just get the basic Echo instead. If Cody came with Hevy instead, then it would be a sure purchase.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

I'm very excited about these...want them all. keep um coming Hasbro. the more clones the merrier
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clone157 View Post
    Hasbro's not gonna be happy until we have 5 versions of each character. I hope these are not gonna be exclusives.
    It sure does feel like that with this line.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    Where did you see that? I don't remember any figures with medals.
    I don't remember, probably JediDefender, it wasn't sculpted, just painted on (which is how the episode looked as well).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.