Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Craigslist Ad Ever

Ok, it may not be the best ever, but this guy does a great job describing his item.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...235615702.html
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Quote Originally Posted by JetsAndHeels View Post
    Ok, it may not be the best ever, but this guy does a great job describing his item.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/n...235615702.html
    [FONT=Courier New]No, this is the best. The frequent use of the phrase "kick a**" solidified it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

or On Star (real men don't even know what the hell On Star is).
    So, if he knows what On Star is that makes him not a real man, what was he doing with the truck in the first place then?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

I need a truck, I live near there, sadly I'm not even close to manly enough to own it.

I'd get lost in my driveway without my GPS.

Maybe I'll join the Marines, punch out my drill sergeant, (spend some time in Leavenworth,) take a chain saw to a redwood, spit a lot, scratch my pubic places in public places, drink a lot of beer, fart and then laugh about it, and then I'll be manly enough to buy it.

Or maybe I'd qualify if I quit buying kids toys for myself

Trying too hard. Plus, his truck is a POS, rear suspension looks shot from the nature of that sagging longbed. And it's got a plastic grille, no manly man truck has a PLASTIC GRILLE. And twinkletoes here didn't even mention that it's NOT a 4wd - what kind of wussy truck doesn't have four wheel drive?!? Plus, why all this bolt-on aftermarket crap, what's wrong with the original parts, what did he do to this truck? Oh, and since when does a real man use the INTERNET?!?

Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

And the oil spot underneath it says that only a "man that can fix a leaking engine can own me."
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Did anyone save this? It is so hilarious and I just tried to find it for my folks to check out, but its been taken down.

[FONT=Courier New]I found an even better Craigslist ad today courtesy of[/FONT][FONT=Courier New] ***** [/FONT]

[FONT=Courier New]http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/clt/1551463643.html[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

No linking to the site I just removed, they routinely post inappropriate material on their front page, it's become a problem.

Conan was talking about that last night, pretty funny stuff.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.