Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5.99 or 6.99 ? whats the real price?

if there 5.99 where are they gona be sold at this price at ???????
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

JORUS: (gulp)...which one is yours?

MACE: It's the one that says BAD M*****F***** on the hilt.

Wal-mart's computer lists them as 5.88, I believe. Hasbro's MSRP is 5.99 to 6.99. Some of your larger stores can get away with going with or even undercutting the minimum suggested price, but many stores will sell them for as much as they can, so I expect stores like Target, etc. to go with the 6.99 price point. I'm not sure yet what Toys R Us will charge, though they would be nuts to sell them for to much over what Wal-Mart plans to.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'd definitely stay away from KB, I got two Shmi's there today and they were 7.99 each! Who knows how much they're gonna price the AOTC figures at.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Jar Jar do you think that the computers will change the price or that the computers could of gotin mixed up ??????????????
    MACE: (deadly stare) You see that duffel bag under my chair?...it's full of lightsabers. I want you to reach in, pull out my saber and hand it to me...

Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
    Jar Jar do you think that the computers will change the price or that the computers could of gotin mixed up ??????????????
    Nope, Wal-mart lists them as 5.88 is what I read in another thread or on a website somewhere. Only mistake could be if the prices were entered incorrectly, and would have probably been fixed by now. I forgot to file away the info, so I don't recall where I saw the info posted though. Wal-mart here is already the cheapest place for POTJ, no big suprise that they will be the cheapest on E2.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

if wall mart sells for 5.99 then WOO HOOO i can buy then cheeper and can get more stuff.

Well Im on a $78 budget for April 23, so $5.99 will mean more bang for my buck, but after the movies release when supposedly Dooku and Jedi Anakin are released Im taking another trip to the stores.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.

Even if TRU prices the AOTC figures at $6.99 you can always
    tell them its $5.88 at Wal-Mart and nearly 80% of the time
    you can get figs cheaper.
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

5% increase on prices this time around.

I read that there is a 5% increase in the pricing for the new figures. Whatever that means, I dunno. It probably means up an extra .50 on the shelf...

Dearest Insane Jedi Girl,
    Of course you would do such a dastardly thing. You miscreant! I'd do the same thing as well!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I don't usually buy from KB on account ath their prices are so high. As long as the AOTC figures arn't like $8.99 I'll be happy.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett