Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Henry Gibson of Laugh-In fame. He was 73.
    He is probably better known by today's youth more for his role on Boston Legal as Judge Clark Brown or King of the Hill as Bob Jenkins. At least that is how I know him.
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 09-20-2009 at 04:21 AM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Well, being an old f@rt around here and working nights and not able to watch prime-time TV at night I didn't know that (I don't know half the shows on....I've worked nights over 15 years). Thanks for bringing it to a contemporary level, LM!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Singer Al Martino died. He played the wedding singer in The Godfather.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Captain Lou Albano, RIP big guy
    Something about him reminds me of my older brother, Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by mabudonicus View Post
    Captain Lou Albano, RIP big guy
    I just heard as well. RIP Super Mario.

As I already told LT, Beast, and even SirSteve; tomorrow I am going to spend the day wearing my Super Mario underwear from when I was 5 (and only them) while watching Zelda episodes from the Super Show as I swing my hips from side to side doing the Mario. All as a tribute to Lou's memory.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    I just heard as well. RIP Super Mario.

As I already told LT, Beast, and even SirSteve; tomorrow I am going to spend the day wearing my Super Mario underwear from when I was 5 (and only them) while watching Zelda episodes from the Super Show as I swing my hips from side to side doing the Mario. All as a tribute to Lou's memory.
    That's WAY too much information.
    May the force be with you.

Have any of you noticed that "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" has had more radio airplay this week?
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Have any of you noticed that "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" has had more radio airplay this week?
    No more than any Michael Jackson song.

Oh, wait...
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    No, because the stations I listen to, don't play that song, only rock, no pop.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!