Page 13 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    A chick with a loud voice and wild, red, semi-shaven hair, who puts a recently-deceased wrestler in an arm lock ain't rock?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    A chick with a loud voice and wild, red, semi-shaven hair, who puts a recently-deceased wrestler in an arm lock ain't rock?
    No, but I once listened to her voice and thought she was cute, what the Heck was I thinking.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Quote Originally Posted by bobafrett View Post
    No, but I once listened to her voice and thought she was cute, what the Heck was I thinking.
    I can't believe she was 30 years old when "She's So Unusual" was released!!!

Hard to imagine a 30 year old woman singing "Oh daddy dear you know your still #1...".

What's that about?!?!

BTW, she was incredibly cute!!!
    May the force be with you.

[FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketboy View Post
    I had one of his records when I was a kid. He was a very funny guy, very animated on stage and obviously enjoyed an audience.

RIP Soupes.

Yeah... he dead.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

What's the guys he hung around with, wasn't he part of the Frank Sinatra gang?
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

I think some of the Rat Pack appeared on his TV show.

I first heard of him through family members who liked his style of comedy, like Red Skelton or Milton Berle. Sad to hear.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega