Page 21 of 94 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Gen. Alexander Haig has gone on to the big army base in the sky.

I sure hope he doesn't try to tell God that he's in control!
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

When I first saw his name I was flabbergasted because the only person I could think of was Sir Douglas Hair from WWI fame. For one split second I had a Snigtadian slip and actually thought that a man that was born in the mid to late 1800's was still alive.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    When I first saw his name I was flabbergasted because the only person I could think of was Sir Douglas Hair from WWI fame. For one split second I had a Snigtadian slip and actually thought that a man that was born in the mid to late 1800's was still alive.
    Well...it's been said that: "Old generals never die. They just fade away".

Andrew Koenig (Boner from Growing Pains), the son of Walter Koenig (Chekov from Star Trek: The Original Series) was found dead by family members in a secluded area of the woods in Vancouver after several days of intense searching after he disappeared. Apparently committed suicide.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Suddenly, its an appropriate last name: Peter Graves.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Sad stuff.
    Probably best known for Mission Impossible and Airplane!, but check him out in Stalag 17 (Tycho would like it since he seems to be on a WWII movie kick lately)

I was introduced to both Leslie Nielson and Peter Graves via Airplane!, which wasn't really fair for their work prior to that great film.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

You get to tell the Angels what to do via speaker, and no one notices you died? Bossing around Alexis for years, and no mention of your passing? John Forsythe, gone at 92.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yes, I was going to mention that. Also, Robert Culp passed away. I remember him mainly from Greatest American Hero. Someday I would like to check out I Spy. A while back I saw that some episodes were on Hulu.