Page 24 of 95 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast
    Here is an oddity. Brittany Murphy's husband just passed away.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

And, not getting any attention because he isn't Brittany Murphy's husband, it appears that Steve Perry, one of the writers of several 80s cartoons including Thundercats, was murdered in Florida. (Not the same Steve Perry who wrote Shadows of the Empire, nor the former lead singer of Journey.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    And, not getting any attention because he isn't Brittany Murphy's husband, it appears that Steve Perry, one of the writers of several 80s cartoons including Thundercats, was murdered in Florida. (Not the same Steve Perry who wrote Shadows of the Empire, nor the former lead singer of Journey.)
    No idea who he is personally, but I'm familiar with Thundercats.
    Last edited by Lord Malakite; 05-24-2010 at 01:39 PM.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    No idea who he is personally, but I'm familiar with Thundercats.
    And I'm even more familiar with Journey.

It will have to be Lima Time! in heaven now: MLB pitcher Jose Lima, of a heart attack.
    "That's what Sheev said."

don't know what number he is/was, but the bassist for slipknot was found dead in his hotel room in Iowa

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    It will have to be Lima Time! in heaven now: MLB pitcher Jose Lima, of a heart attack.
    I remember the no-hitter he threw when he was a Toledo Mud Hen. He wasn't a great pitcher, but he was fun to watch.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Jax View Post
    don't know what number he is/was, but the bassist for slipknot was found dead in his hotel room in Iowa
    I think #2/The Pig were his handle(s).

Getting to relax in that great recliner in the sky: Art Linkletter at 97.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Here is an oddity. Brittany Murphy's husband just passed away.
    Who cares?