Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
    I don't think this is irony, but Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker died in an auto accident, at 40 years.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    I don't think this is irony, but Fast and the Furious actor Paul Walker died in an auto accident, at 40 years.
    That sucks big time.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

Can't believe I'm the first to post about Nelson Mandela. Sad to lose such a wonderful humanitarian and good and fair politician (not many of those around), but with his recent medical conditions, truly rest in peace, sir.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Can't believe I'm the first to post about Nelson Mandela.
    I was too busy mourning the death of Danny Wells. Of all the years for it to occur why did it have to be during Nintendo's "Year of Luigi"?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LiveActionLuigi.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	32.4 KB 
ID:	28079
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

I just learned that a friend of mine got to meet Mandela in person, when my friend was on his Peace Corps. time in South Africa.

Actor Peter O'Toole, at 81.

Lots of celeb deaths...
    Ray Price (country singer), 87
    Janet Bailey (author) 69

I'll be honest I did a quick search to find the other two, but in that process I found that Vivian Kellogg who played in the AAGPBL died.
    No I don't know who she was but I recoginzed the initials AAGPBL from the movie A League Of Their Own.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vivian_Kellogg

Former baseball player, manager, and broadcaster (plus war veteran) Jerry Coleman, at 89.

Former Israeli prime minister Ariel Sharon, at 85.

I wouldn't have known him by his name, but Sam Berns died at 17. He was known for having progeria, a disease with rapid aging.