Page 84 of 96 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 956
  1. #831
    Wow, this thread has been going for 4 1/2 years now and people are STILL dying. We really must do something about this!
    May the force be with you.

  2. #832
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Wow, this thread has been going for 4 1/2 years now and people are STILL dying. We really must do something about this!
    Well, Anakin tried, and we saw how that turned out.

  3. #833
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Wow, this thread has been going for 4 1/2 years now and people are STILL dying. We really must do something about this!
    Have you noticed that Elvis, Walt Disney, nor Tupac have appeared in the thread? I guess they figured it out!
    "That's what Sheev said."

  4. #834
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Have you noticed that Elvis, Walt Disney, nor Tupac have appeared in the thread? I guess they figured it out!
    None of those happened in the last 4.5 years.

  5. #835
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    None of those happened in the last 4.5 years.
    That's what the liberative media wants you think. They are all STILL alive!!!
    "That's what Sheev said."

  6. #836
    Well since I don't see any of them around I'm going to go with the "dead" theory.

  7. #837
    I am suddenly reminded of the painting "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" the spoof of "Nighthawks" with Elvis, James Dean, Marilyn and Bogie.
    May the force be with you.

  8. #838
    Russell Johnson, 89.

    Best known to generations as The Professor on Gilligan's Island. I also remember seeing him in cowboy flicks filmed in the '50s. Looks like he finally got off the island....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

  9. #839
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Russell Johnson, 89.

    Best known to generations as The Professor on Gilligan's Island. I also remember seeing him in cowboy flicks filmed in the '50s. Looks like he finally got off the island....
    He was actually living on an island near Seattle. Back in the 90's, he and Dawn Wells made a cameo on the Seattle sketch comedy show Almost Live!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTedKMJNlgQ

  10. #840
    So, now the question remains: Ginger, or Mary Ann?
    "That's what Sheev said."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO