Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
    Former NFL QB (he won the MVP one year) Earl Morrall, at 79.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Tito Villanova, former FC Barcelona manager, at 45.

One more sports figure: NBA-title-winning coach and contributor Dr. Jack Ramsay, at 89.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bob Hoskins at 71. Guess that means no more rumors of an eventual Roger Rabbit 2.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Bob Hoskins at 71. Guess that means no more rumors of an eventual Roger Rabbit 2.
    Could have his son be the detective. Who Solved the Case of Who Framed the Son of Roger Rabbit?

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Could have his son be the detective. Who Solved the Case of Who Framed the Son of Roger Rabbit?
    Yeah... After seeing how well Son of the Mask turned out I think I'll pass on any "Son of" sequel movies. Bad enough Hoskins was associated with it.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces

Professor Proton, 80-something.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Professor Proton, 80-something.
    We're listing fictional characters from TV shows now?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    We're listing fictional characters from TV shows now?
    Sure! Why not?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

RIP [ spoiler].
    Tommy, close your eyes.