Can't find toys at Target anymore

Since they instituted their new scheme to undermine the very fabric of American society, I can't find a thing there! I was looking for Hot Spot (a Transformer), but he wasn't in the toys. I found a few other Transformers in lingerie, but when I told Pat, who worked there, that they were in the wrong place, he (or maybe she, I'm not entirely sure) told me that, no, this was the way things are done so as to avoid gender stereotyping. Since they didn't have Hot Spot, I went to look for school clothes for my daughter. Pat's coworker, Chris, suggested I look in power tools.

Frustrated, I asked where the men's room was, but was informed they only have one gender-neutral restroom now. So I left. Ridiculous! Boycott! Boycott!

(Hopefully this doesn't need to go into the Rancor Pit, as I'm hoping that a site of adult collectors probably is made of folks who actually read Target's statement and knows this only means the "boys' action figure" aisle will now say "action figures." The extent to which this is being blown out of proportion by those who can't read, won't read, or want to incite rage for whatever reason is, frankly, the most absurd thing I've heard of in ages.)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

If someone can't figure out the difference between the Barbies and the Transformers without a gendered sign, their problems are a lot greater than a mere purchase can solve.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree.

But you'd be amazed how out-of-whack the reactions to "we're going to remove two words from signage" have been. Apparently this is a scheme to make us all gay and undermine America. I kid you not. It's truly insane.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Oh, I believe it.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I walked in to my local Target this weekend only to find that they had removed their entire Star Wars section. I'm pretty sure it's the first time in 20 years I've walked into a store like that and there were no Star Wars toys on the shelves. I did stumble across some in the clearance section. I know that they're just getting ready for the reset in about a month but it was a little jarring to see that it didn't even have an empty place on the shelves.
    Have: CW Yularen, CW Clone, everything from CW Slave I set except Slave I, TFU Shadow Stormtrooper x2, Evo Trooper, Saga AT-AT Driver, K-Mart Jodo Kast || Want: Vintage Fordo
    Thanks to TheDarthVader, Phantom-like Menace, TheRealDubya, Jediguy, Dark Marble, Umbra, Qui-Long Gone, CrunchyNug, GH_fan and jedikiss.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkJedi5 View Post
    I walked in to my local Target this weekend only to find that they had removed their entire Star Wars section. I'm pretty sure it's the first time in 20 years I've walked into a store like that and there were no Star Wars toys on the shelves. I did stumble across some in the clearance section. I know that they're just getting ready for the reset in about a month but it was a little jarring to see that it didn't even have an empty place on the shelves.
    Ditto here. For the first time since I've been collecting, there is nothing.

Mine has the Hot Wheels vehicles on the pegs and then some clearance SW near that, but that's it. 3 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    3 more weeks.
    I hear Vegas has already put odds on which figure(s) will be the next pegwarmers.

I can't wait for Target's Up and Up brand to produce generic (and therefore less expensive) toys now.
    "I went to Star Wars Celebration VII in Anaheim, and I didn't get even a lousy t-shirt."