After the AT-TE was on sale for $50 on black Friday 2008 and the Turbo Tank was on sale for $50 on black Friday 2009 at TRU, I am disappointed to not find the AT-AT at $50 for black Friday 2010...

Anyone familiar with their assortment numbers able to shed some light if that's all GIJoe figures on sale, or just whatever ROC stuff is still sitting around? Oh, and is the TF sale just on movie stuff and Animated?
    That's my jacket!

Quote Originally Posted by autumnsdescent View Post
    After the AT-TE was on sale for $50 on black Friday 2008 and the Turbo Tank was on sale for $50 on black Friday 2009 at TRU, I am disappointed to not find the AT-AT at $50 for black Friday 2010...
    With our recent developments, it's probably better to just go to the store that day. Target had their vintage vehicles and HOTH battlepacks on sale with no advertised ad. Could be just limited space for the AD?????

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Anyone familiar with their assortment numbers able to shed some light if that's all GIJoe figures on sale, or just whatever ROC stuff is still sitting around? Oh, and is the TF sale just on movie stuff and Animated?
    I've dealt with TRU alot about their figure sales....Generally, they tell me whatever assortment fits the sale price range....so $2.49 - $9.99 Joes.....same with transformers

Good Luck

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    Is anyone a regular Black Friday glutton for punishment? I have done it once, and it certainly wasn't worth the time in lines and the cold. Yesterday, I found a decent deal on a suit (needed a new one) and a few other also-decent deals (throw blanket, gloves, a book). Would've bought some shoes, but for the minor detail of them having no shoes larger than men's 8 in that kind. Bought a Rogue One poster that looked cool (full price) and passed on all the pegwarming SW stuff that's been out for some time.

p.s. Shovel!
    Too late; I already copyrighted these parodies: Rogue Juan, Rogue Won, Rogue Huan, Rogue Wan, Rogue Obi-Wan, Rouge One, Rogue Wand.