Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Check him out in the musical The Unsinkable Molly Brown with Princess Leia's mom. That man had a set of pipes!
    Now, is that Breha Organa, Padme Amidala, Natalie Portman, or Debbie Reynolds?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

RIP Steve McNair and I wish a horrible death on the person responsible for his death.

I just heard about this, shot and killer at age 36.
    May the force be with you.

When I first heard it, in my mind I was thinking Vince Young since I knew he had some issues this past season. This is sad. McNair seemed like a pretty good guy.

Could be a crime of passion. Maybe he was having an affair with the woman he was found with and the pair were shot by his wife or the woman's husband.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Yeah, or it could be the dead woman, too. I thought that might be the case if he was shot 4 times and she only once...or it could be foul play, who knows.

Whatever the case, it's terrible.

Reports are that police are not looking for anyone in connection to the killings. Most likely murder suicide!
    May the force be with you.

Death comes in threes, they say, but lately it has been in elevens.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

37-year-old former boxing champ Arturo Gatti was found dead. His wife has been detained as a suspect.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!