Page 9 of 94 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Yep, Ted is dead.

Rest in peace, Mary Jo Kopechne (July 26, 1940-July 18, 1969)
    May the force be with you.

"Ouch"
    "Ohh, maxi big da fish! Well dat smells stinkowiff"

"No time to discuss this as a supercommittee.... I am not a supercommittee!"

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Yep, Ted is dead.

Rest in peace, Mary Jo Kopechne (July 26, 1940-July 18, 1969)
    I wanted to start a countdown between the death announcement and the first dickish statement, but I guess it's unnecessary now.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    I wanted to start a countdown between the death announcement and the first dickish statement, but I guess it's unnecessary now.
    Well, how Ted skirted by in life with that overlooked is beyond me? What's more dickish, that observation or getting a girl killed and staying in power?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Actually, this has already been discussed on numerous boards. Also, the news networks have alluded to his "personal tragedies and flaws".

I'd rather be the guy making a dickish statement than the guy who got drunk, drove off a bridge, left a young woman to die in a watery grave, then tried to cover the whole thing up.

The man belonged behind bars, instead he was rewarded with a Senate seat for decades. There is no justice in this world, but perhaps Mary Jo can be at peace now.

My comments are no more harsh than the comments about Michael Jackson and the allegations of him being a child molester after his death.
    May the force be with you.

Guess I'll just wait until Laura Bush kicks it, then.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Guess I'll just wait until Laura Bush kicks it, then.
    Why, what did the First Lady do? Run her first husband off a cliff and become the President's wife?
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Bringing up that particular dead horse is pure dickery, not a political statement. Even most liberals agree that he should've gone to jail for that, or at the very least owned up to his mistake.

I seem to remember even a ripe douche like Nixon getting more respect from both sides right after he died.