Page 17 of 88 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarthVader View Post
    It is hard to believe that Brittany just had a heart attack at 32, and it does not relate to drugs.......if that is what they try to say.
    Naturally, there have been rumors floating around. Some say she was on drugs at times. Others say she had a heart condition. Even more say she'd been sick with flu-like symptoms and had a bunch of prescription meds.

It's all a big wait and see.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

Arnold Stang just passed away. While most of you guys probably don't know him by name, I'm certain we've all seen him act in something over the years.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Eminem died today in a car accident.

On Christmas, that sucks. Early reports are that he was distracted while talking on a cell phone.

R.I.P. Marshall Mathers A.K.A. Eminem.

Nevermind...urban legend
    May the force be with you.

Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Eminem died today in a car accident.

On Christmas, that sucks. Early reports are that he was distracted while talking on a cell phone.

R.I.P. Marshall Mathers A.K.A. Eminem.
    I just read that this was a hoax. I hope it is.

On a more serious (and, eerily similar) note, Vic Chesnutt died yesterday, and he'd been paralyzed in a car crash years ago.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Chesnutt's, but, at the risk of sounding soulless, I would've preferred it be that talentless waste of protoplasm Eminem.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    On a more serious (and, eerily similar) note, Vic Chesnutt died yesterday, and he'd been paralyzed in a car crash years ago.

I wasn't the biggest fan of Chesnutt's, but, at the risk of sounding soulless, I would've preferred it be that talentless waste of protoplasm Eminem.
    Wow, you hate him that much? I find him funny, but I guess it helps that I never take him or anything he says/does seriously.

I don't really hate him, exactly... I just find him really annoying, and it bugs me that he gets so much praise heaped on him for his mediocre music simply because his skin is white. If he didn't have that going for him, his first album would've sold six copies and he'd be working at McDonald's right now. His beats are good, but Dr Dre is one of the best hip-hop producers out there, and I can hear his work with better rhymes on other albums.

As far as white rappers go, I honestly think Vanilla Ice is better, and I think Vanilla Ice is just about as ridiculous as you can get. But at least "Ice Ice Baby" happens to be really catchy in its stupidity.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Well, you are right about Dre of course.

I rather enjoyed "Encore" though. It mostly makes me laugh, I liken Eminem to "Weird Al" or perhaps "Me First and the Gimme Gimmes", more like comic relief than serious music.

My sneakers passed away a couple of weeks ago, but like Norman Bates inability to part with his dead mother, I have been unable to part with these shoes. I did however pick up a new pair today.

I wore these shoes for 15 months in Afghanistan, whenever I wasn't wearing my combat boots.