Page 18 of 94 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Autopsy for 'the Rev,' drummer for Avenged Sevenfold was inconclusive. guess that means they'll back off a little bit about saying he died at 28 from natural causes. although cocaine abuse typically, ie. naturally leads to a heart attack.

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams passed this week. He was only 49.

Teddy Pendergrass has passed away. He was a pretty amazing R&B singer prior to his paralzying accident.

Glenn W. Bell, Jr--86 years. Founder, Taco Bell.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_427272.html
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I wasn't familiar with his music, but I remember when Eddie Murphy mentioned him in Delirious. "You got you got you got what I need."
    When Cappy said that he died that's the EXACT same thing I said to him. Sadly that's the only thing I know about the man...
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slicker View Post
    When Cappy said that he died that's the EXACT same thing I said to him. Sadly that's the only thing I know about the man...
    I found that the song is called "Only You" and listened to a bit of it. Not quite as bombastic as Eddie said it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I found that the song is called "Only You" and listened to a bit of it. Not quite as bombastic as Eddie said it though.
    Well, that's unfortunate. Maybe I won't listen to the whole song and I'll just keep the part from Delirious in my head as how it REALLY goes.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

most of Teddy's good music isn't credited to him, as he was a lead singer for Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes. He sang vocals on the original version of "if you don't know me by now" that was later covered by Simply Red

If you hear someone say it, it could devastate KISS fans, but if you read it, it will sadden others: Jean Simmons, Hollywood Oscar-nominated actress, 80, died of lung cancer.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega