Page 30 of 96 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    More like the s$ut!
    Hey, s$uts are hot!
    May the force be with you.

Richard Dunn from the Adult Swim show Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! passed away.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Today, Richard Dunn died . . . he was a regular on Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job, and he was, fittingly, awesome.

EDIT: Whoa! Lord Malakite and I posted about it at the same time. Nuts.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

The show sucked. But he was a pretty funny old guy.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

John Wooden, perhaps the greatest coach in any sport, has passed.

There is no perhaps about it. John Wooden was THE best coach (college or professional) that has lived. The USS George Washington (CVN-73) even has a quote of his in the hangar bay. That's a free fun fact of the day for you.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I watched a interview with John Wooden on ESPN last year. Even at 98 then, he was a very impressive fellow. Its rare to see people like him who are so clear minded and at peace. Our HOF football coach, Tom Osborne, was influenced by Wooden alot and it was partially why he was so successful. The two are very similiar in personality, which is one reason why I liked Wooden tremendously. He's definitely one of the greatest coaches of all time in any sport.

I liked coach K's comment:"Many said he was the gold standard for coaches. He was more like the gold standard for people."

Marvin Isley.
    CHICAGO (AP) -- Marvin Isley, the bass player who helped give R&B powerhouse the Isley Brothers their distinctive sound, has died at a Chicago hospital. He was 56.

The group's hits included "Twist and Shout," later recorded by The Beatles, "Love The One You're With," and the Grammy-winning 1969 smash, "It's Your Thing."
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

He didn't join until 1973. About the only song with him that I recognize is "That Lady," currently being used to really disturbing effect in Swiffer commercials.

Not to minimize his passing, but the band's more famous tracks were recorded before he joined.
    Tommy, close your eyes.