Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
    RIP Tom Bosley

Another parent dying from a great show. You'll be missed.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Captain Kangaroo Costar James Wall - Mr. Baxter - Dies at 92‎

I really liked that show when I was very young.

I liked all those ping pong balls dropping on the Captain's head...funny stuff.
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

And now here's something you'll really [dis]like... creator of Rocky and Bullwinkle, Alexander Anderson dies at 90.

"Danno" from Hawaii 5-0, James MacArthur, booked one last time at 72.
    "May the 4th be with you?" "Why yes, thank you for asking."

RIP Sparky Anderson. The Tigers haven't been the same since you left.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    I had heard yesterday on the news that he'd been moved into hospice, so while this shouldn't really be a shock, somehow it still kinda is to me.

Sparky: a manager's manager.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Metalmute View Post
    That was fast. Heard about it from the Reds at about the same time as you posted this in the forum.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    That was fast. Heard about it from the Reds at about the same time as you posted this in the forum.
    I was on the site when it crossed the ESPN wire. Couldn't believe it when I heard it. Tiger nation lost Ernie and Sparky in the same year.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Can't believe everybody missed this one. Charlie O'Donnell (the announcer for Wheel of Fortune) passed a few days ago.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection