Page 39 of 95 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    Yeah... I have issues with infidelity, but infidelity as a result of a partner's illness is completely disgusting and unforgivable.
    Amen. It's one thing to understand that humans are not always perfect and infidelity is one of those imperfections....but jeeze John, stay classy man, stay classy.

RIP Liz
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

Posted it in the MLB thread, but it belongs here as well....Bob Feller, long time pitcher for the Cleveland Indians passed away tonight.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

It's sad. He was awesome in every way!! I love that he had such a passion for the sport that he showed up at training camp just to be a part of it. I almost want to go out to Progressive Field and see the statue this evening. *sigh*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Blake Edwards (you probably know him best for the Pink Panther series). He was 88.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

*sigh*
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Bob Feller is the only sports player/official/coach I ever got to sign something in person (I mailed cards and requests and tried to get autographs from others). His interviews in which his extremely detailed memories filled in every detail were amazing in which to listen.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Quote Originally Posted by TeeEye7 View Post
    Blake Edwards (you probably know him best for the Pink Panther series). He was 88.

What a genius! If only there were another Edwards/Seller comedy duo again...
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

With Bob Feller not only did we lose one of the most iconic baseball players but we also lost a Chief Petty Officer in the Navy and one of the first, if not THE first baseball player, to leave the big leagues to answer the call of duty and defend his country in WWII.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

About now, all of Heaven is rocking out to a live version of "Muffin Man," for Captain Beefheart has joined his buddy Frank Zappa in the afterlife.

And another under-appreciated musical genius passes with little fanfare from the mainstream media, who do not know what to do with music that does not fit neatly into their genre niches.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Steve Landesberg, who played Sgt. Arthur Dietrich in probably my favorite TV show of all time, Barney Miller. Another victim of the Big C.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!