Page 45 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    Yes, and their names are Wolverine and Sabretooth.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

el oh el.

From what I've read there's still another Australian and another one of another nationality.

If you ask me though I consider Mr. Frank Buckles to be the last since he's the last to serve on the front. I'm not taking ANYTHING from the 2 others but they were in training and didn't fight.

EDIT: Although many don't wanna admit it's a "reliable source", according to Wikipedia there are still two living survivors:

Claude Choules

and

Florence Green
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Loleatta Holloway died at 64. She was a disco singer who sang a lot of songs for the Salsoul label and contributed vocals to Dan Hartman's "Relight My Fire". She also sang the chestnut "Love Sensation". The vocals from that song were ripped and placed onto Black Box's "Ride on Time". The same song begat Marky Mark & The Funky Bunch's "Good Vibrations", using a vocal she rerecorded especially for that song.

OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

RIP Elizabeth Taylor....Although I've never seen any of her movies.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Yeah... there goes Lizzie.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    RIP Elizabeth Taylor....Although I've never seen any of her movies.
    Not even The Flintstones? A college English course showed Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolff? which doesn't help to introduce her looks-wise, but acting-wise it was powerful. TCM and AMC have had a few of her films on recently, and I have gained an appreciation for her acting and beauty.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Liz even did a stint on the soap General Hospital (to which my wife has been hopelessly addicted since her teens...).

DQ: She's been in some of the most notable movies ever made. Have you not seen her work by chance or by choice?
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Geraldine Ferraro, age 75 passed away from blood cancer.
    May the force be with you.

Surprised nobody has mentioned that Michael Gough (Alfred in the Burton/Schumacher Batman films) has recently passed.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection