Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Another sports loss... baseball's The Logo, Harmon Killebrew at 74.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

RIP Randy "Macho Man" Savage. "Oh Yeaaaaaa" will ring loudly in heaven's main event tonight...

Very sad day in professional wrestling with the passing of Randy "Macho Man" Savage aka Larry Poffo. He will be greatly missed and I'm feeling very sad today.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Very sad indeed. I liked the Macho Man, as I saw somebody's profile on FB "apparently God needed an elbow from the top rope."

I never watched all the WWF stuff and beyond, but I thought I remember Savage being on the All Star Wrestling I watched on the Canadian channel in the 70's. However, I guess it was Roddy Piper that I was thinking of.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Harold Camping's reputation.
    If only that was true. He will come up with the "forgot to carry the y" excuse and have people eating out of his hand again.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Movie and TV actor Jeff Conaway died at age 60.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Unhappy

Kazuhiko Sano, the artist who did the "Style B" Return of the Jedi poster (the one with the character montage), passed the other day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ReturnOfTheJediPoster1983.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	66.6 KB 
ID:	24955  
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**