Page 48 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast
    Somewhat ironic, Dr. Jack Kevorkian dies at 83. But it happens to us all at some point, I guess.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

I was thinking the same thing.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Would've been more ironic if the government had pushed the plunger on Kevorkian life. That sleaze is facing his Maker now, trying to justify all those live he sent to God.

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_nav View Post
    Would've been more ironic if the government had pushed the plunger on Kevorkian life. That sleaze is facing his Maker now, trying to justify all those live he sent to God.
    At least he didn't do it to anybody who didn't want it. I can see both sides of the issue.

James Arness of Gunsmoke fame passed away at age 88. I'm not sure if I've ever seen an entire episode of Gunsmoke. I was pretty young when it went off the air (and my parents were not even married yet when it debuted).

Three on the same day; also Elmer Pratt, political activist, at 63.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

The lord of the Temple of Soul, Clarence Clemons, has passed.

RIP The Big Man....always loved seeing him rock out live, went to about 4-5 Springsteen shows over the last 5 years and always loved seeing him rock out on the saxophone. He will be missed.

RIP Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame.....died in a car crash last night at 3am after a night of drinking it looks like.
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    RIP Ryan Dunn of Jackass fame.....died in a car crash last night at 3am after a night of drinking it looks like.
    This really sucks!!! I always enjoyed Bam's and his crazy antics on Jackass and Viva La Bam. He was a wildman, but I guess when you lead that lifestyle, it eventually catches up to you.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthQuack View Post
    "Jackass" is right! It's a shame that he died, but I am hoping he didn't take anyone else out with his stupidity!!

Very sad stuff about Clarence Clemons. *sigh* My youth is definitely slipping away...
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**