Page 49 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIpartner View Post
    "Jackass" is right! It's a shame that he died, but I am hoping he didn't take anyone else out with his stupidity!!
    Unfortunately, he did. There was an unidentified passenger(at this point) in the vehicle that also died. As big a fan that I am, this was gonna happen to him sooner or later. He was known for being a pretty heavy drinker and there were several references in the movies and on TV over the years, that he wasn't exactly the safest driver either.

Roger Ebert said it best...

"Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive."

The sad part is he took someone else out with him. I feel no pity for anyone dumb enough to drink and drive.
    May the force be with you.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper View Post
    Unfortunately, he did. There was an unidentified passenger(at this point) in the vehicle that also died. As big a fan that I am, this was gonna happen to him sooner or later. He was known for being a pretty heavy drinker and there were several references in the movies and on TV over the years, that he wasn't exactly the safest driver either.
    Quote Originally Posted by sith_killer_99 View Post
    Roger Ebert said it best...

"Friends don’t let jackasses drink and drive."

The sad part is he took someone else out with him. I feel no pity for anyone dumb enough to drink and drive.
    What a dumb-bag. I'm so sad for the family and friends of the person he killed. I feel nothing but contempt for him.

You know, when I start finding out stuff like like that about people I like, I kinda stop liking them so much. I have no patience for people who have substance issues.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Peter Falk (Columbo) died at the age of 83 today.

We also lost a legendary comic book artist, Gene Colan (age 84), today.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

not a good day!!!

I don't remember much about those 70's detective shows, but I remember seeing a spoof of them all. I just looked it up and found that it was called Murder Can Hurt You. Looks like it had quite the All-Star cast as well. I see it is on Youtube. I'll have to check it out.

George C. Ballas, Sr., the inventor of the Weed Eater, died at 85 last week. And no, he wasn't wacked.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Three sports names: Armen Gilliam (47 - NBA), John Mackey (69 - NFL), and Dick Williams (82 - MLB).
    "That's what Sheev said."