Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
    Robert Eastman, 81.

You may not recognize the name but you would certainly recognize the voice. I remember him most as Sparks in the movie Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robert Eastman.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	25694  
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Just heard on NPR that Cheetah the chimpanzee from the (really) old Tarzan movies in the 1930's succumbed to kidney failure at a wildlife santuary in FL. This is pretty astounding since they normally only live 40-50 years in the wild and 60 years in captivity and he was in his 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by mtriv73 View Post
    Just heard on NPR that Cheetah the chimpanzee from the (really) old Tarzan movies in the 1930's succumbed to kidney failure at a wildlife santuary in FL. This is pretty astounding since they normally only live 40-50 years in the wild and 60 years in captivity and he was in his 80's.
    Heard that this morning as well (though not on NPR). I didn't realize he was still alive either.

Where "text" & "friend" are (n) & "fail" is (v)
    I read that this might've been a hoax (the chimp's either still alive, or already died years ago).
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

I just read that Bob Anderson died. For those that don't know he did the "stunts" for Darth Vader in ESB and ROTJ.

I also found this picture quite funny. It was just a slideshow on Yahoo of the main stars that died this year. They have the write-up and name correct just not the right Mike Starr.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	25710
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

I saw the headline earlier today and I was thinking it would be Christoper Lee...

And I was thinking David Prowse (how close is he to turning 80s?).
    From Star Wars Episode VII: the Broadway Edition... FN and the Amazing Technically-Poe's Dream Jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    And I was thinking David Prowse (how close is he to turning 80s?).
    That'll be on July 1, 2015

According to MSNBC Joe Paterno passed away this morning due to complications from his lung cancer. RIP Joe Pa.

Etta James was #1 of the big three, Paterno makes #2. Who'll be the third?