Page 68 of 95 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Sherman Hemsley, 74, of TV shows fame; and probably one of the best All in the Family spinoffs, plus one of the greatest theme songs with lyrics.
    I liked him in this episode of the 80's version of The Twilight Zone with Ron Glass. Check out the different phrases on the shirt.

Gore Vidal, 86. Mainly a writer, crossed over into multiple statuses.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yeah... really prolific and a big part of pop culture!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Ron "Horshack" Palillo passed away from a heart attack today, in West Palm Beach, Florida, at age 63. Palillo was found by his partner of many years Joseph Gramm.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Helen Gurley Brown, 90.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Stop the presses! You beat me to the scoop, TI.
    Now I have to take a Cosmo questionaire to determine why I don't feel sexy anymore...

In less worldwide but more somber news, a former student of mine was shot in a bar & grill altercation.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Yesterday was the anniversary of a baseball guy some of you may have heard of and a singer. George Ruth and E. Aaron Presley.

Tony Scott, Phyllis Diller, and Scott McKenzie. There's your three right there.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

William Windom, 88, of heart failure. Character actor extraordinaire in movies and TV. He even graced an episode of the original series of Star Trek (I always called it the episode with the killer cigar).

My condolences to Bel-Cam Jos for his former student and Mr. Windom.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!