Page 71 of 95 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast

Activist and actor Russell Means, at 72.

More activity for this thread lately, you notice?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Larry Hagman, 81.

Major Tony Nelson and JR Ewing off to Hollywood heaven.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Hector "Macho" Camacho, 50, was taken off life support, after being shot earlier in the week.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Marvin Miller, either the hero or goat of MLB free agency, at 95.

More sports individuals: former college basketball coach and commentator Rick Majerus at 64 (health issues), and NFL player Jovan Belcher at 25 (a weird murder-suicide in the KC Chief's parking lot).

RIP Ravi Shankar, 92. I somehow thought he'd physically outlive the remaining Beatles.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    RIP Ravi Shankar, 92. I somehow thought he'd physically outlive the remaining Beatles.
    He outlived 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Daniel Inouye, U.S. Senator from Hawaii since 1963.
    I first heard of him that summer when they televised the Uran/Contra hearings. Yep; I was a nerd and watched them during my summer mornings. I always had respect for him and his views.