Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3575818283848586878889 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    So, now the question remains: Ginger, or Mary Ann?
    Umm now or then?

No, who'll be featured next in this thread. I think they are the last remaining regular cast members living, right? (but for the record, as a younger person, I was a Ginger fan; as I aged, I was more for Mary Ann).
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Dave Madden, 82.

A "Laugh-In" alum, he's probably best known as Reuben Kincaid, manager of "The Partridge Family".

BTW, Mary Ann rocked from day one....
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Did losing the spoken word Grammy to Stephen Colbert kill Pete Seeger at age 94?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Details are still coming in about actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, at 46.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Details are still coming in about actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, at 46.
    One of them has to do with heroin.....

Baseball HOF player for the Pittsburgh Pirates, Ralph Kiner at 91.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    Animator Arthur Rankin, 89.
    Sad. His worked filled my childhood with wonderful memories which continue to generations of today!

Shirley Temply, she was 85.

Shirley Temple Black was a long time diplomat who served on numerous boards of directors. She conquered breast cancer in 1972 and was apparently one of the first prominent women to speak openly about breast cancer.

She also did some movies as a kid.

Cause of death was "natural causes".
    May the force be with you.