Page 86 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 ... LastLast
    ...and the third is:

The legendary comedian Sid Caesar, 91.
    ¡Que la fuerza te acompañe!

Lost one of our own yesterday. Christopher Malcolm (aka Rogue 2 from Star Wars). Also recently lost Mary Grace Canfield (aka Ralph Monroe from Green Acres) & John Henson (aka Jim Henson's son).
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

The first Ghostbuster has passed. Harold Ramis, 69.

If you wondered where the "Tommy John" arm surgery came from (aside from that man and his arm himself), the doctor who pioneered it, Dr. Frank Jobe, died at 88.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Another sports contributor, Detroit Lions owner William Clay Ford, at 88.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Wild Bill Guarnere a member of the 'Band of Brothers' Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506 PIR, 101st Airborne Division during World War II died over the weekend at the age of 90. If you haven't seen the EXCELLENT HBO mini series Band of Brothers stop what you're doing and watch it.

Yet another internet hoax of Chumlee's demise, from Pawn Stars. But he's still alive.