Page 87 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 ... LastLast
    Another comedian, David Brenner, at 78.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I heard about this on the radio (and later with online posts), but the lead singer of Gwar, Dave Brokie, died at 50; no cause of death yet. I would not have recognized him with or without his outfit/stage name, though.

Oderus Urungus appeared on The Dan Patrick Show and I have to say he came off as a really cool dude, very funny, quite knowledgeable about sports. I was kinda sad to hear he had died.

Quote Originally Posted by JimJamBonds View Post
    Oderus Urungus appeared on The Dan Patrick Show and I have to say he came off as a really cool dude, very funny, quite knowledgeable about sports. I was kinda sad to hear he had died.
    That's the station I heard it on: he did their Wheel of Punishment song, IIRC.

On a sports note, Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, dead at an amazing 95 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post

On a sports note, Buffalo Bills owner Ralph Wilson, dead at an amazing 95 years of age.
    Speaking of the Buffalo Bills, Jim Kelly is not doing too well. Hopefully, he will recover.

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    Yup, you remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Slanted Powers View Post
    I think he was on Red Eye before as well. Never listened to their music though.
    Red Eye did a short tribute to him, and showed some clips from his various appearances on the show. In one appearance, Greg Gutfeld asks him, "Do you have any styling tips for other low-level celebrities like myself?" Oderus replied, "Set fire to your face, and let the fire department put it out with an axe."

Normally, the skydiver brother-in-law of a NASCAR driver wouldn't make this thread, but Kimmie Johnson's relative died at age 27 in a collision with another skydiver. His name? Jordan Jor-El Janway.

Mickey Rooney and John Pinette have passed away.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection