Page 88 of 95 FirstFirst ... 3878848586878889909192 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Malakite View Post
    Mickey Rooney and John Pinette have passed away.
    I had heard about Mickey but not about John. I loved his comedy.

The Ultimate Warrior has passed. I watched a video of his appearance on Raw the night before his death. It was eerie.

I only became familiar with John Pinnete's name recently when I was trying to look up his routine about the Chinese buffet. I had trouble finding it because I had assumed it was a Louie Anderson bit.

Quote Originally Posted by mad slanted powers View Post
    i only became familiar with john pinnete's name recently when i was trying to look up his routine about the chinese buffet. I had trouble finding it because i had assumed it was a louie anderson bit.
    you've been here four hour, you go now!

Was very surreal to see The Ultimate Warrior on Wrestlemania XXX, and Monday Night Raw, only to see that he passed away Tuesday, RIP Warrior
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I saw him on RAW as well the night before he passed. Very eerie.......

I heard what he said on Raw on a number of sports talk shows and it was really spooky, somebody said it was like he gave his own eulogy.

"Every mans heart, one day, beats its final beat." It was like he knew.

The incomparable Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Looks like someone else will have to take the "Greatest Living Writer" title.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

While not dead its been reported that the "Rhinestone Cowboy" Glen Campbell has been moved to an Alzheimer's facility.