Have the Con exclusives been announced?

And if so, what are Hasbro's and StarWarsShop's exclusives?
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.

The only one that I know of is the Luke X-Wing with the ladder. But that may have been a different Con since I recall hearing about it some time ago.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Talking all Hasbro lines or just the Star Wars line? For once, Slicker is dead on.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

No, that's right. It's smiley faced luke with ladder. That's the only one I know of as well.

There's also the Force Unleashed Stormtrooper commander.

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    For once, Slicker is dead on.
    Every dog has his day.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

But you're a good trader! And that is priceless.

Other Hasbro ComicCon exclusives: GI Joe History of Destro Clan. I'm sure there's a My Little Pony one. Could care less about the TF.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

The TF one isn't bad if you don't own it already - G1 Soundwave reissue with Ratbat and some other cassettes.

Thanks you all. I am only interested in the Star Wars exclusives.

So X-Wing Luke is Hasbro's and Star Wars Shop's has not been divulged yet?

I remember seeing X-Wing Luke, now. So I haven't missed anything for being out of the loop for so long.
    My wife treats me like an ATM machine. She pushes my buttons until I give her money.