Hybrid View

Deluxe figure sets released, sighted

Your humble reporter, me, found these at 2 different stores today, here's the photo and news:
    http://www.sirstevesguide.com/index....articleid=2223

$18 for these repaints is a joke and a half, at least the Crab Droid gets painted eyes this time though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Someone found them(and left them) at a MD TRU also). And at $18@...yathink??!!!
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Hopefully they'll be cheaper at Target and Walmart, but I'm not betting on it.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

$15.99 MSRP is still way high.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

What a gip, especially for repaints. I'd consider $12.99 to be reasonable for this, but not $15.99. $17.99 is just plain ridiculous. They must not want to sell these very badly.

These are a joke at any price over $10 considering they were ALL pegwarmers back in the day.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

so looking forward to finding the clone sets at retail. want the jetpack troopers and the Gunship gunners really bad.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks