Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Big Brother Season 11!!!

As you are probably aware, Big Brother 11 is set to premiere this Thursday, July 7th at 8 pm (ET). The show will also air Sundays, at 8 pm, and Tuesdays at 9 pm, following the same format as in the past.

Big Brother After Dark will also continue to air on SHO2 between 12:00-3:00 AM (ET).

The cast has been known for a few days now, but the official link to the group of House Guests, with their Bios, can be found here.

I am very curious to see what this "Mystery House Guest" is all about?!?!

Anyways, I hope this is a good season... and I'm very much looking forward to it!
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

It says Ronnie is a Star Wars collector . . . hopefully he represents us well.

I've always liked this show (apart from the winter skeezefest), so it will be fun to have it on again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL View Post
    (apart from the winter skeezefest)
    That season did own the best "After Dark" programming though...

But yeah, I'm really looking forward to this season. I hope it is a good one... and still curious about the Mystery House Guest. I wonder if it is a former contestant or what?
    "That's the best deal you're gonna get. I won't tell you you can save yourself, because you can't."

Boy, I missed this show!

Interesting group of people this year. I liked the idea of bringing back an old HG back. Jesse wasn't a favorite of mine last year, but I don't think he'll last too long.

Yeah, I really missed it as well. Glad to have it back!

I kinda like how BB predetermined alliances based on "clicks", definitely an interesting twist. I also like how the "click" got to bring a former House Guest back into the game too. Though, I was really wanting the Popular kids to win so we could see Jessica... and not Jessie. I couldn't stand Jessie last season, and the same will likely be said this season. Or maybe he went back and watched the tapes and realized what a douche he was?!? Either way, he did seem to be a bit more tame...

So far I have a few that I really like, and some that I don't care for. The rest are up in the air...

Out of the girls I like Jordan and Lydia. Laura, "Boobs", could be okay. Same with Michele. So far I am turned off by Chima and Natalie.

Out of the guys Braden and Jeff seem pretty cool. Casey and Kevin, "Ross the Intern", could be okay. Don't care much for Ronnie or Russell.

But these are first impressions and it is really too early to tell...

Wonder who Jessie will nominate?

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    Wonder who Jessie will nominate?
    I bet it will be a geek or a brain, 'cause Jessie will feel threatened by them. Mentally, of course.

Jessie is still full of crap, but for some reason, I'm finding him more amusing so far this season.

Princess Chima should be the one to go home, particularly after her little meltdown. The bad bedroom didn't look too bad. Hey, at least they got pillows and blankets!

Nice SW references there, Ronnie.

What were those words of surfer-dude wisdom from Braden? Has he taken one too many hits to the head from the old surf board?

And I kept thinking throughout the entire show: are Laura's boobs real or fake?

Quote Originally Posted by OC47150 View Post
    Jessie is still full of crap, but for some reason, I'm finding him more amusing so far this season.
    Yeah, he seems to be a little more tolerable... but that probably won't last too much longer, .

Princess Chima should be the one to go home, particularly after her little meltdown. The bad bedroom didn't look too bad. Hey, at least they got pillows and blankets!
    Yeah, I completely agree! I can't stand her, she definitely needs to go. I'd much rather have Lydia in the house than her.

Nice SW references there, Ronnie.
    This guy is really getting on my nerves, .

And I kept thinking throughout the entire show: are Laura's boobs real or fake?
    LOL. They are real...ly fake!

I kinda like the Have / Have Not competition.

BB has certainly added some twists to this season, hope it continues.

I wonder how long it will be before the Cliques separate? I'm thinking after 5 weeks. Then they can really turn on each other.

It's been pretty good so far. Jessie bugs me to no end (and reminds me of a somewhat-family-member) but some of his stupidity can be funny. I like Lydia - the tattoo thing is kind of hot. I wonder if she's worked on any movies as a make-up artist?

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcat View Post
    I wonder how long it will be before the Cliques separate? I'm thinking after 5 weeks. Then they can really turn on each other.
    I predict at least halfway mark, unless one team is picked off quicker than others. Then the producers will intervene and make changes.