Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    They're just going to say that while they have a suggested retail price, retailers have the right to charge whatever they want.

That 9.09 caused me to put down a Paris Pursuit SE, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    The pricing issue would be a fun thing to ask Hasbro about in the next Q&A (especially the Marvel vs. GI Joe pricing) - it'd be hilarious to hear how they spin that one! Only problem I forsee there would be a price increase for the Marvel line.
    I though Hasbro answered this recently saying they set a singler MSRP for all 3.75" figs, and the usual, retailers can deviate from it as they please.

Course, this means they take less profit on SW and Marvel due to licensing, but GI Joe is their golden margins.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

They might've simply marked up GIJoes because the movie came out most recently and it wasn't the bomb everyone in the retail world seemed to expect.

Around here, the Targets never marked down to $6.99, and have not marked up, either. They're all either $7.99 or $7.89.

Funny how they make pains to get all the stores to conform to a small handful of floor plans (like maybe six different versions, tops), but the pricing varies so widely, eh?

I can't find the Doctor anywhere... I checked three Walmarts, and five Targets in the same day... The closest I got was Artic Storm Shadow. So is ebay my only hope?

Quote Originally Posted by sound_asleep7 View Post
    I can't find the Doctor anywhere... I checked three Walmarts, and five Targets in the same day... The closest I got was Artic Storm Shadow. So is ebay my only hope?
    No, case distribution is uneven at best. Patience is your best bet. Helix and the Pit Commando can now be found on the pegs. Just because he hasn't shown up yet doesn't mean he won't.

Oh, in case anyone is interested, you can now order the 2 packs from Walmart directly.

links to it are on generalsjoes.com or joebattlelines.com front/main pages.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by sound_asleep7 View Post
    i have yet to spot him either... he might be one of the last figures i get from this line with the except of City Strike Snake Eyes.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

What's the deal with this? I read somewhere it was the comic from the cancelled Snake Eyes vs Night Creeper 2-pack, with a Rise of Cobra cover. I've not heard anything about it being a Wal-Mart exclusive, though, especially not with the Night Raven (which makes zero sense).

i have to say the most recent ToyFare had a cool pic of the upcoming ROC Polar Shark and i kinda like it alot.... thinking about trying to get a couple of these and doing some custom painting on them and making them perhaps some type of Clone Wars vehicle or EU vehicle. the design looks like it could function in the SW realm
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Found the exclusive 2-packs yesterday. My daughter liked them so much, I went back and got seconds of both. (I passed on Gung Ho both times.) I hate to seem greedy, but that's two more figures for her (minus all accessories), an extra Night Creeper for me (I really dig the paint scheme on this version), and a lot of accessories and a "shirtless" sculpt to use for someone (I'm wondering if he's too small for Big Boa).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I found and bought Paris Pursuit Baroness today at TRU. Her glasses aren't removable this time around - either that or they're glued on tightly.