Page 22 of 113 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Wait a minute, Hasbro/TRU charges only $25 for that set when a set of 3 Marvel Universe figures costs more than that??? And when you consider that some Targets around me charge 9.09 for ROC figures, it's a downright steal!

I like the 25th Cover Girl, btw, Chux. I may try it but with hair from some of the extra MU Ms. Marvels I got.

I wound up with a couple of Attack on the GIJoe Pit Baronesses that I got for the glasses (and because, if you swap the head, the body can be used as a sort of vamped-up She-Viper). If she goes on clearance, I'm buying every single one I can find; I've got specs for Monkeywrench and the Cool Breeze I'm working on, but it's not like the glasses are available elsewhere, and it's a nice piece to have available.

I'm not sure what I'm doing with the movie Duke and Ripcord I now have. Don't want to use the Ripcord head on anyone, since that's what I used for Cool Breeze and two Marlon Wayans would look odd. The Duke doesn't look too much like anyone, but I'm sure I can find a use for it. I was thinking about making a Robert Skelton from it, but the head's way too big for any helmet I have that's even remotely similar to the SAW-Viper helmet. Any ideas for classic characters who look like Channing Tatum?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the last remaining Gung Ho/Copperhead pack at WM today.

I had completely neglected to look for these when I was looking for the WM exclusive DCUC 5 pack last week.

I have to say, I want the Night Adder, Red Fang, and SNAKE, likely multiples of all, and am finding nothing but the first few waves. I'm getting a bit worried, but not eBay worried.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

BTW, an interesting observation: Hasbro re-uses, or at least re-purposes, stands. I wanted a blank ROC Cobra stand, and was sanding the name "Destro" off the stand, when "Neo-Viper Commander" started to appear. I thought it was a little weird. Rather than sand through God-knows-how-many layers of names, I repainted the front at that point.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

picked up 2 of the offscreen 2 packs last night in Walmart.... Gung-Ho and Copperhead, Monkey Wrench and Tunnel Rat... haven't had a chance to open them yet but looking forward to it.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

just placed an order for The Doctor on HTS.... tired of hunting for the figure and really he is one of the last figures of ROC that i'm really interested in.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

picked up the last of the off-screen 2 packs from Walmart this morning Night Creeper and Shockblast.

Does anyone here have any ideas about what I could convert the Pit vehicle into so that it fits in the Starwars universe? And did anyone notice that the wal mart two pack Tunnel Rat looks alot like a member of the Viet Cong? I found that kinda odd.

He's supposed to look like Larry Hama, who is definitely Asian, but they went overboard, and he wound up looking like a stereotype. He's also kinda heavily-built for a tunnel rat.

Oddly, don't recall if I mentioned it, but the unmasked Storm Shadow looks more like a young Hama than the guy who plays him in the movie.
    Tommy, close your eyes.