Page 28 of 113 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
    They would've been smart to not include Mindbender. An exclusive set of all army builders, with one guy who's very much not an army builder is not cool. If the ROC line isn't canned, there's supposed to be an Alley Viper coming out in a gray color scheme as a pilot for some sort of tank.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    They would've been smart to not include Mindbender. An exclusive set of all army builders, with one guy who's very much not an army builder is not cool. If the ROC line isn't canned, there's supposed to be an Alley Viper coming out in a gray color scheme as a pilot for some sort of tank.
    Sorry Chux, they've been doing that since the relaunch. Viper sculpt, throw in Mirage. Alley Viper, Gung Ho etc. Very few times have there been 2 army builders packed together exclusively in the GvC/SpyTroops/VvV days. That would be the mythical wave 3 Bravo class, but since that is slated as an exclusive, who knows.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Yeah, I know they've been doing it for a while. On a really pricey set like this, though, it prevents people from buying multiples, at least at full price. It's probably why those two Cobra sets from last year wound up at drugstores for $20; who needs an army of Scrap-Iron and Major Bludd (especially since those two characters were released three times each outside that set)?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Yeah, I know they've been doing it for a while. On a really pricey set like this, though, it prevents people from buying multiples, at least at full price. It's probably why those two Cobra sets from last year wound up at drugstores for $20; who needs an army of Scrap-Iron and Major Bludd (especially since those two characters were released three times each outside that set)?
    I'll defend Scrap Iron some what...he was only on a comic pack up till that set (albiet with Wild Bill in cartoon colors). That set heralded Scrap Iron as the Cobra De Jour with just about anything ROC had to offer.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

there is hope for new product at retail... just hit TRU in East Brunswick and found City Strike Snake Eyes and Red Fang Ninja, as well as the TRU Exclusive Snow Serpent.. Snake Eyes looks bad*** perhaps the best version of snake eyes to date. will post pics and review soon
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I don't have any inkling how long it'll take for City Strike Snake-Eyes to hit here, but I think I keep missing Kamakura. I've seen several multiples of the (relatively cool) Snow Serpent repaint and Bench-Press that have sold through several times, but haven't seen a single Kamakura.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I'm still waiting on Red Fang and Night Adder. Could probably use two of each. Have no desire for Kamakura.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

have yte to see Kamakura as well and want one myself to round out the Ninja collection.. the Red Fang Ninja is alright not the greatest but a decent figure.

have only seen Night Adder once and passed
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

pics of City Strike Snake Eyes and Red Fang Ninja. I gotta say these are by far 2 of the best Rise of Cobra figures to date as far as details and paint apps. highly recommend picking these up if you see.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	006.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	21846   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	21847   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	014.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	21848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	021.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.9 KB 
ID:	21849   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	020.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	45.5 KB 
ID:	21850  

A little surprised to say I found all four of the WM exclusive environment sets (or whatever they're called), the Snarler Cycle, and the blue Joe Firebat (which will be getting Cobra stickers and joining its red brother, thankyaverymuch). Those environment sets are a steal; $15 for two figures and an old-school mini-playset (or MMS), plus a fold-out diorama. Resolute Roadblock looks sweet.

Come to think of it, with the possible exception of the RHINO, all the Joe exclusives seem to be a steal. WM had two figures ($8 value each, in Hasbro's eyes) for $14, or two plus a playset or vehicle for $15. Target had one figure and a reissue mini-vehicle for $10, or four figures for $20. TRU had the SRO sets, three figures, for $15, as well as the big playset with five figures and a $17 vehicle for $25. I wish Hasbro would follow the same model with Star Wars (cough, $50 Rancor, cough).
    Tommy, close your eyes.