Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    A little surprised to say I found all four of the WM exclusive environment sets (or whatever they're called), the Snarler Cycle, and the blue Joe Firebat (which will be getting Cobra stickers and joining its red brother, thankyaverymuch). Those environment sets are a steal; $15 for two figures and an old-school mini-playset (or MMS), plus a fold-out diorama. Resolute Roadblock looks sweet.
    Yeah, I'm mixed opinion on the WM sets. I loathe what they did to the body of the Televiper. Was going to pass on the LAW. Don't need another Scrap Iron (well he'd only be my 2nd) but I want a couple MMS's so I can replace my beat up and missing parts 82 one when I want to do some dio shots.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I'll post this here, since it's pretty much replaced the 25th Anniversary thread. We went to a Tuesday Morning last night. If you've not been there, imagine a crappier Ross, but with prices that indicate they think they're much nicer. I don't think I've ever bought anything at one.

Anyway, they had two Rippers and a Cobra Diver on the generic trilingual cards for $3.99. I might check out other locations as I pass them in the near future, since I imagine those weren't the only two characters produced for the foreign market. $3.99 army builders are tough to pass up (though I did pass on the Diver; four Eels, diver Baroness, two Lampreys, and two Divers is a big enough Cobra Navy, especially when it's really, really tough to display them as if they're underwater).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Got a Morray or Pirrana boat?
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'll post this here, since it's pretty much replaced the 25th Anniversary thread. We went to a Tuesday Morning last night. If you've not been there, imagine a crappier Ross, but with prices that indicate they think they're much nicer. I don't think I've ever bought anything at one.

Anyway, they had two Rippers and a Cobra Diver on the generic trilingual cards for $3.99. I might check out other locations as I pass them in the near future, since I imagine those weren't the only two characters produced for the foreign market. $3.99 army builders are tough to pass up (though I did pass on the Diver; four Eels, diver Baroness, two Lampreys, and two Divers is a big enough Cobra Navy, especially when it's really, really tough to display them as if they're underwater).
    So you're army building Ripper? I don't get it...

I didn't buy any of them. But if I see another location, I'll see if they have anything worth picking up; I couldn't tell if they're getting whole assortments that might have good stuff, or just the dregs.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Ripper is a good base for a Thrasher custom...although Torch could do more of the noks (well that's essentially what Monkey wrench is with an Outback head).

I've never been to a Tuesday Morning, but a quick online search found that there are few not far from me. I'll put them on the list. Thanks.

[FONT=Courier New]The one time I went to a Tuesday morning, I was thoroughly underwhelmed by their toy area. I take it you have to go on a regular basis in order to find anything you might want, yes?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

It looked like they'd brought stuff in for Christmas. It was all up near the front. This was only like the third time I've been in this store since it opened about ten years ago, and the first time I saw anything even close to worth buying.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

[FONT=Courier New]Maybe I will give them a second look this weekend then.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]