Page 43 of 114 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
    don't remember all the accessories with that fig, but if they're the shoe spikes i assumed it was so he could get his inner spiderman on and climb the outside of buildings (all ninja like)

I got the Target ATAV/Snow Job "evolutions" set for only $6.24 today!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I got the Target ATAV/Snow Job "evolutions" set for only $6.24 today!
    WOW! Which Target has dropped them so low? I've been waiting for the 75% wave to drop around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    WOW! Which Target has dropped them so low? I've been waiting for the 75% wave to drop around here.
    La Cienega Target. They had 5 remaining when I left the store.

La Cienega Target. They had 5 remaining when I left the store.
    Thanks. I'll add it to my weekend outing.

I also picked up Artic Threat Doc at TRU today.

I also picked up Artic Threat Doc at TRU today.
    You mean 90s Neon Doc?
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Anyone need the "Best of the 80s" DVD set still? I found a second one.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Anyone need the "Best of the 80s" DVD set still? I found a second one.
    If that's the set with Alpine, I do. I never saw it at retail.

I was at the TRU in Springfield the other day and had some time to kill so I thought I would look through the GI Joe stuff. I found several of the artic gear Shipwreck figures that I guess are TRU exclusives. I kind of wish I had seen this guy before passing up all those artic gear Snake Eyes figures a few months back.

I went ahead and bought Shipwreck and his leg snapped off at the knee as soon as I took him out of the package. So I returned it today and exchanged it for another one. Actually a really cool figure and definitely one that I would have really liked as a kid. Now I just need to track down an arctic gear SE to partner up with him.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis