Page 50 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
    I've got no complaints about either version, and I must have both!!!

was never a big fan of the sarge. so won't bother me if i don't pick up either version.

Here's a few:

Any chance of getting some of the classic ARAH vehicles from the 80's and 90's like the G.I. Joe Skystriker, Dreadnok Thunder Machine, LCV Recon Sled into the Pursuit of Cobra Line. How about more of the smaller battle stations like the Cobra Bunker or Checkpoint Alpha or perhaps the G.I. Joe PAC-RATS like the Machine Gun or the Missile Launcher ?

Any Chance of seeing the rest of the Oktober Guard members in the Pursuit of Cobra Line...memebers like Horrorshow, Schrage, Daina, Stormavik, Lt. Gorky, and Volga ? maybe a battlepack with a new sculpt of Colonel Brekhov ?

Since we are finally getting Sgt. Slaughter (Thanks very much, he loks awesome !) is it possible to see the Renegades perhaps in a battlepack with the Sgt's main mode of transport the Triple T ?

How about some large bases for our Joe and Cobra forces...aka the Vintage Joe Headquarters or the Terror Dome ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I've got a couple questions:

What are our chances of seeing some of the Sigma 6 characters represented in this 3 3/4" line? Specifically, Long Range, Hi-Tech, Lt. Stone, Inferno, and any of the various versions of the BAT?

Is there any possibilty of seeing a new version of the Skystriker similar to the style and scale of the Rise of Cobra Night Raven?

We might be over quota, but what about:

"In the various IDW series, many well-known characters have looks that are quite distinct from any previous incarnation. What are the chances of getting some of these characters in action figure form? Though, obviously, the new looks for characters like Cobra Commander or Destro would clash with what's been established, some updated characters, like the Crimson Guard and Crystal Ball, have not appeared in any form in the Rise of Cobra/Pursuit of Cobra line, and could potentially be worked into that line."
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Hasbro has implemented new rules that they will not address questions like "Will we see...". So, any other questions?
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

This question may be a long shot but here goes....

The G.I. Joe label has been around quite some with many formats being used to capture the spirit and fun of G.I. Joe... we have seen toys ranging from 3.75" figures to detail 12" figures down to small ventures like Micro Machines and McDonalds Happy Meal toys....What are the chances that Hasbro may do a joint venture with Lego to create a new venue for the G.I. Joe where larger sets like playsets and perhaps a USS Flagg might see the light of day ?
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

If we ask that, should we mention the failure of the Built-To-Rule line? Might not be too terribly out there, since both SW and Spider-Man have (or had) Lego sets.

I have to say, I'd give my left arm for Lego Transformers and GIJoe if it meant Lego Transformers and Lego GIJoe video games. :mabs:
    Tommy, close your eyes.

LEGO wouldn't do it, Mega Bloks would but they already have their own military line, I think.

Hasbro is about to release another building block toy line (it looks terrible) so I can't imagine them doing this.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    If we ask that, should we mention the failure of the Built-To-Rule line? Might not be too terribly out there, since both SW and Spider-Man have (or had) Lego sets.

I have to say, I'd give my left arm for Lego Transformers and GIJoe if it meant Lego Transformers and Lego GIJoe video games. :mabs:
    completely forgot about the failed BTR line.... I think that if Lego tackled the G.I. Joe / Transformers angle it might actually work. I mean after all LEGO has a strong following, and has the ability to make some really cool toys for a somewhat decent price. This might also work in giving us in scale G.I. Joe / Transformers ratios.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    LEGO wouldn't do it, Mega Bloks would but they already have their own military line, I think..
    I think if the following was strong enough and they could have creative say over what vehicles, characters etc could be made there is the possibility that LEGO would jump aboard..