Page 67 of 114 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    K-mart must sell a ton of stuff in their other departments because it sure can't be toys that's keeping them in business.

A few POC wave 2 figures are starting to hang longer on the pegs now...Destro, SE, Zartan and Dusty. Even the repack of SE from wave 1 hangs on the pegs.
    So they're finally starting to have a presence on shelves?

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    So they're finally starting to have a presence on shelves?
    That would seem to be the case.

I got my Resolute Joes and Cobra sets in the mail today!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    That would seem to be the case.

I got my Resolute Joes and Cobra sets in the mail today!
    still have yet to order the Resolute sets...waiting till November so i can give to myself as a birthday gift.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

If those Resolute sets had been released a year ago, I would be going crazy over them. But they pale a bit in comparison to the POC figures.

I'll try to post more thoughts about them later on but for starters, Scarlett's head is oversized but the Alley Viper is great and leaves me wanting more of them.

Another site is reporting (with photo evidence) that Ross has received the final wave of 25th Anniversary vehicles for $8.99 each.

I plan to get at least a an extra Stinger and FLAK Cannon for that price. I'd been doing a good job of not picking up tons of extra stuff at Ross, but, dang, I doubt I can pass on those.

pho tai
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Aaaaaaand.... I can confirm this, having lucked out at the very first Ross I stopped at today. Scored a second Arctic HISS, Stinger, and FLAK/CLAW, and left a Ghost Hawk, Stinger, and FLAK/CLAW for someone else.

Also bought the TRU exclusive Joe set. I figure they'll make good custom fodder and/or background Joes.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    Also bought the TRU exclusive Joe set.
    Which one is that?
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Oh yeah, my bad. The one with Footloose, Lady Dial-Tone, Zartan, Law & Order, and some heavy machine gunner I don't remember from the original (Repeater?). Haven't seen the Cobra equivalent at Ross.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I've seen the Cobra TRU exclusive set at Ross last week. Now I guess I'll have to return for some of those vehicles (hopefully)

really wish i had some of these Ross stores out here in Jersey...would definately pick up an extra stinger as well as an extra flak cannon set. the marshalls by me never have anything good.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks