Page 70 of 114 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
    For anyone who cares, Today and tomorrow (Nov 5-6) TRU has Bravo vehicles for 50% off. ROC figures are buy 1 get 2 free.
    I am the modern man.

Thanks for the heads-up! Wonder if they'll have the VAMP or Fury.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I was just at TRU. It is only ROC Bravo vehicles. Which means the Cobra Gunship and some other cobra SUV. Too bad, I wanted to pick up the Snowcat. No VAMP or Fury.

The TRU I went to had slim pickings on ROC figures. Plenty of TRU Doc and Shipwreck. I already have Doc, so the buy 1 get 2 free didn't really work out.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Eh, slightly disappointing that it's only ROC. Still, if there's anything there, I might clear them out at BOGT.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I picked up the POC AWE Striker at Walmart a few days ago. Was going to get the Ice Cutter as well but I'm just going to wait on it.

I got shipping notice on the POC VAMP that I ordered from HTS so I should be getting it in few days. After the shipping code, it came out to around $18 plus shipping.

Just ordered the Fury and Deviant, along with Duke 1, Beach Head, Snake Eyes 2, and an extra Doom Cycle for custom fodder. Curiously, this morning was the first time I saw HTS have the Fury and not the VAMP.

I guess they stopped handling pre-orders?

Also, the WM 2-packs are hitting Ross. I would've snagged a few more yesterday, but my wife is getting into serious "is that really necessary?" territory and I didn't want to explain how more Night Creepers are always necessary. Hoping to swing back by there in the next couple of days.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The MARS 3-packs from HTS have hit ROSS for $6.99. I picked up 7 yesterday and saw at least that many more.

No kidding? I might have to army-build that. I always thought that was an awesome figure, far more like what Cobra soldiers should be than those weird Neo-Vipers, and it was a shame the mold was only used in exclusives (this one, the TRU multipack also at Ross, and the K-Mart multipack).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I decided to pick up a Night Raven from Target at $14.99.