Page 73 of 114 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
    Marshalls is clearancing out Joes. I bought almost a dozen today for $2 each. Ross didn't have the same clearance and neither did TJ Maxx, surprisingly.

You're the second person to tell me this (the first was in Nevada). Methinks I'll be stopping by.

Ross here seems to simply be completely sold out of all Joe stuff.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Several Ross stores have put out the black HISS and Fury vehicles. They are $11.99. I picked up a few of each. I also saw the Target deluxe movie figures at one Ross for $8.99 - WAAAAAY too steep for them.

I finally picked up a Tunnel Rat/Storm Shadow set at Big Lots. I pased it up the one time I saw it at retail. I was surprised it was $10.00 at Big Lots. That's a little higher than I expected. I'm happy to finally have that Tunnel Rat, but aside from the ridiculous Mister Magoo eyes, I'm also upset he doesn't have his backpack . . . not that I didn't know both of those problems going in.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I also saw the Target deluxe movie figures at one Ross for $8.99 - WAAAAAY too steep for them.
    Which wave? $8.99 is a bit high for a closeout store, but, then again, there's not much else to buy now, so I could see myself getting suckered into picking up one or two extras (or figures I didn't get originally).
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The the one with Grand Slam, since he was the only one I saw.

I'd pass on Grand Slam, but I'm going to look anyway in hopes of finding Wet Suit or one of the ninja motorcycles.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I was strangely impressed by Grand Slam. I got it for the rocket pack, and found Grand Slam to be better than the rocket.

But, yeah, $9 is a good deal more than I paid for him.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I made out like a bandit at TRU's Fri and Sat. sale on POC figures - 2 for $9.

It looks like they got in tons of wave 1 or some revision of it. I got an extra Firefly and Beachhead along with 6 Alley Vipers. Prior to this, I had only seen one total at retail.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    It looks like they got in tons of wave 1 or some revision of it. I got an extra Firefly and Beachhead along with 6 Alley Vipers. Prior to this, I had only seen one total at retail.
    Wow. I've never seen an Alley Viper at retail. I got mine from a BBTS case pack. Apparently, several revision cases are being released in 2011 to bring all the new vipers into our hands.