Page 77 of 114 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
    The search for Shock Troopers ended yesterday -- but I had to go to Las Vegas to do it! Found one Shock Troop and 2 wave 3 Snake Eyes at Target Las Vegas. Also, at the Ross across the street, I picked up a cancelled wave 3 ROC pink Elite Viper with flight pod. That Ross had at least half a dozen VAMPs and Furies.

I found a lone POC Shock Trooper yesterday. What sheer awesomeness!!!!

I will not pass up any that I find at retail!

Apparently the trips to Ross must continue, for some of us at least, since the "cancelled" "Target exclusive" Sand Serpent has been sighted for a mere $15.99. I picked up the non-exclusive version for $10 at TJ Maxx several weeks ago, but didn't open it. I might pick up 2 of these newer ones, since the figure looks worthwhile to me.

Plane looks stupid, but... STAR VIPER? Looks like I'm gonna be hitting Ross again.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

None at the local Ross, but they stocked up bigtime on Furies and HISSes.

I've seen reported on another site that the Resolute sets were showing up at Rite-Aid for $14.99, which would sound bizarre if they hadn't gotten so many other former internet exclusives in the past few years. No luck at the three in town here; IIRC, the internet exclusive stuff in the past has replaced their Christmas section, where they're actually still trying to get rid of junk. Maybe when they clear it out.... Truth is, at that price, I may grab extras for custom fodder.

Once again, even though I know no one will take me up on the offer, if anyone gets the Cobra Resolute set and doesn't want the Alley Viper, I'd be willing to take it off their hands. Of course, that's the one figure everyone will want.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I've seen reported on another site that the Resolute sets were showing up at Rite-Aid for $14.99, which would sound bizarre if they hadn't gotten so many other former internet exclusives in the past few years. No luck at the three in town here; IIRC, the internet exclusive stuff in the past has replaced their Christmas section, where they're actually still trying to get rid of junk. Maybe when they clear it out.... Truth is, at that price, I may grab extras for custom fodder.

Once again, even though I know no one will take me up on the offer, if anyone gets the Cobra Resolute set and doesn't want the Alley Viper, I'd be willing to take it off their hands. Of course, that's the one figure everyone will want.
    If I find any sets, I'll grab them and hold a set for you. Please do the same, if you can. I'm going to check Rite Aids and Rosses on the way home from work.

Will do, but it'll be at least a few days before I can check any of the ones in the other towns nearby. I'm not too worried, since I think it's just a matter of the local stores being behind the curve instead of already cleaned out, but I've got your back.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Forgot to mention: the local K-Mart still has the Cobra Humvee on "clearance" for $22, but now has a few of the POC mechs (that I don't recall seeing before Christmas) beside them at the more reasonable clearance price of $15.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Found a Sand Serpent today on the way home (albeit the looooong way which allowed me to hit 4 Rosses and Rite-Aids). Sadly, no Resolute packs. The search continues...

Found one Sand Serpent today (stopped by the same Ross when we decided to get pizza tonight). The paint scheme is growing on me. Funny thing, though, I've not opened it, but the Star Viper looks a bit of the crappy side in person.

They had a crap-ton of HISSes, Furies, WM 2-packs, and MARS Troopers. It took lots of self-control to not clean out their stock of Night Creeper sets.
    Tommy, close your eyes.