Page 9 of 113 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    just placed an order for the Destro 2 pack fro comic-con. placed the order this morning on HTS.com
    Ditto. Course, there'll be long long debate about opening them or not, because I'm not a carded collector...but this one just says don't open for some reason.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Gotta say, the ninja made from kitbashing comic-pack Firefly and the Resolute Trooper looks really, really sweet.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

No one is ordering the special edition 12" Baroness?
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

found the helix wave. seems to be the best so far.

The Destro 2-pack is wicked cool! For the record, I've opened mine - I slit the sides of the bubbles so I can display them in or out of the package. Figures aren't much use to me if they remain locked away behind a plastic bubble - might as well just continue looking at pictures of them online. Destro's ancestor is not as cool out of package as he should be, though. He's come out a bit bulkier than he should have been and the iron mask doesn't look as cool on him as it would have if it were an alternate sculpted head rather than a separate accessory. The modern Destro rocks my socks to no end, however!

Don't think I can pay $25 for this Destro 2 pack. I'd like to have the modern Destro since it uses the body for what would've been Toht in the Indy line. And if the ancestor fig isn't very good, I think I'll pass.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    Don't think I can pay $25 for this Destro 2 pack. I'd like to have the modern Destro since it uses the body for what would've been Toht in the Indy line. And if the ancestor fig isn't very good, I think I'll pass.
    Actually last years Cobra Commander in suit jacket is Toht. Hasbro's said as much.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Quote Originally Posted by pbarnard View Post
    Actually last years Cobra Commander in suit jacket is Toht. Hasbro's said as much.
    Yeah, I know. CC was another overpriced exclusive.

picked up 2 of the Ice Vipers last night from TRU. they look really cool but the snow torpedo ski is kinda lame.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up 2 of the Ice Vipers last night from TRU. they look really cool but the snow torpedo ski is kinda lame.
    Was it lame for the Snow Cat? The Cobra Wolf? The GI Joe Avalance, wait that's lameness was the disc shooting mines...

Oh, yeah, it was.