Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
    Registered

should they make ghostbusters figures?

i was wonderin does anyone think theyll make ghostbusters figures not the cartoon ones but movie ones cos i think their long overdue anyone agree?

I believe NECA made some about three years ago. They weren't super easy to find, though.
    That's my jacket!

They didn't make any of the main characters though, due to rights issues. They should absolutely make figures of the actual team, and they need to be articulated, not NECA statues.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

Kylo Ren - came from Space Brooklyn, although he moved to Space Williamsburg before it was trendy.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

With all the hype around the Ghostbusters game and all the talk of the Ghostbusters 3 over the last few days, I'd say yeah, they'll probably get around to some within the next few years.
    [FONT=Book Antiqua]He passes to Moses - He shoots, he scores![/FONT]
    Mummy of the raincoat is a gigantic trollop.
    DOMINATE!

oh i so want Ghostbusters figures but i want them in the same scale as the current Star Wars / G I Joe / Indiana Jones lines. I would kill to have a complete set of the Ghostbusters along with a scaled Ecto 1 and Ecto 1A as well as a firehouse playset.

I being totally serious by the way. please please please give us the Ghostbusters.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

I think NECA hinted at making the Ghostbusters now that the rights issues seem to be dwindling as Murray did the voice/likeness for the game.

We'll see though. I'd love some as NECA did a great job with the first wave, aside from the odd face on Staypuft.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Answer: Yes they should.....

I thought they did though, long ago? Didn't the cartoon have figures?

I'd like to see them done the way this did the large Monty Python Holy Grail figures you could buy at Suncoast stores back about 6 years ago....
    For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.

I'm all for 3 3/4" Ghostbusters, and Ecto-1 at that scale would be sweet. I could maybe go for Ghostbusters at 6", but it's not as likely that I would. I really wouldn't do any other scale.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

I'd be down for some 3 3/4" sized figures from Hasbro. I'm not into the larger, statue type figures, although they usually look great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealDubya View Post
    I'd be down for some 3 3/4" sized figures from Hasbro. I'm not into the larger, statue type figures, although they usually look great.
    oh no, hasbro would make them with poor paint apps and bad sculpts.

Frankly, i'm still keen on NECA doing the line as i'm not going to play with them, they'll proudly be displayed on my bookcase.

For those would do open/play, i'd suggest maybe Mattel, possibly in the same size scale as the DCU as that also would be fantastic.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"