Page 4 of 114 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    All of my local Targets have reduced the figures to $6.99 now.

I thought about getting Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes as well but held off on it.

Anyone find the PP snake Eyes with grey timber variant ?
    All the ones I've seen so far have the black timber in them !!

SE PP is the only fig i haven't seen.

Got the PP Snake Eyes today...its better than the regular Snake Eyes by leaps and bounds.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Yeah, if you're waffling on getting Snake-Eyes in the muscle-sclupted body suit, PP Snake-Eyes doesn't have that crap, and the trench coat is a new look for the character. I grabbed one and am pretty happy with it.

I grabbed Scarlett, but she's pretty meh. I keep thinking it looks like Baroness went redhead.

And I went through all the figures to find one acceptable unmasked Storm Shadow. It's still not perfect, but it was good enough. I am happy to get some 3 3/4" scale sais, and I may pick up another figure to donate them to Deadpool.
    Member 104 of the SWC forums . . . but it's good to be back.

Good traders: DarkJedi5, jediguy, Jedi_Master_Guyute, jedimastergeorge06

Looks like the larger vehicles (like the Cobra Hummer) are on sale at TRU this week. $5 off, might be time to get one.

If TRU does that sale you mentioned on figures, figgy, I think I'll pick up a Shipwreck there and take it back to TRU. I can always get a Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes. Or maybe some newer character like Helix or Monkeywrench might show up early.

I'd get Cover Girl since they didn't make her in classic style, but she's so far removed from the original and doesn't look like anyone else.

I just checked the picture of the Pit Commando. With that hat and basic sculpt, isn't he just screaming, "Make me into 'Nam Snake Eyes"?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

i found me a PP SE today - yay. also picked up an ice viper

The TRU near me had about one foot of the front Transformers 2 display devoted to GIJoe. It looked like one case of small vehicles, one case of figures, a few PITs, and some random odds and ends (like Combat Heroes) were put there. When I asked, they said they hadn't put them out since they were "low priority." This despite some of them being in their ad today!

I have yet to see a WM that has any, either. This really does not bode well for Monkeywrench and the like.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I have yet to see a WM that has any, either. This really does not bode well for Monkeywrench and the like.
    There are only a handful of things I saw were some of the Wal-mart comic packs. I'm already thinking of swapping a Wild Bill head on the Monkeywrench.

Wave 3 suprises already coming in. I'm thinking Helix is a good base for an updated Zarana (Zandar gets the shaft again). The other thing is I'm glad we'll be able to get a Gen Hawk seperate from the PITT (and with a Resolute glider too boot), and the pleasant suprise is the PITT Commando (well more it's accessories).
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Is the Elite Viper short packed? The reason I ask is I have yet to see one anywhere, and the figures are very plentiful (except that one) in my local stores.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed