Page 5 of 114 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Which case/wave is that supposed to be in? Added to the confusion of no true street date or hype is that waves are being released with no rhyme or reason.
    Star Wars & GI Joe Customs
    HAVES: HK-50 Head, Capt Typho & GI Joe fodder available still
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

I believe he is in the same wave as Sgt. Stone, Cover Girl, etc...
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

http://generalsjoes.com/g-i-joe-the-...toy-superpage/

Wave 3 (or whatever). It is the Helix/Hawk/PITT Commando, which is really spotty right now.
    Wants:L8-L9 Head, YVH-1 Complete (as possible),R7-T1 Complete (as possible),R7-Z0 Complete (as possible)

Thanks for your help with that. I'm not necessarily hunting this figure to the point where I am driving from town to town looking for it, but I want it.
    "You know I love the guy but I swear he writes like freaking Yoda."-Dean Winchester
    R12:2-Be Transformed

Rough rule of thumb, if it is on Hasbrotoyshop.com's "coming soon" list, probably not at retail yet (or shouldn't be). But as Chux has pointed out, hasbro not giving a carp about this line atm, you could see something that isn't on any list and it wouldn't suprise anyone either.

I have noted in 1 week, Covergirl has completely sold out from stuff I found the on the 4th of July weekend.

Funny, PB, I was just about to post that list as I found it five minutes ago when hunting for a checklist. Even dedicated Joe sites don't seem to know quite what's going on.

Looking over the list, I might be getting slightly more than originally anticipated:

COLLECTION 1, WAVE 1:
    Baroness (possibly--for customizing)
    Storm Shadow (possibly--for customizing)
    Neo-Viper (if they go on clearance)

COLLECTION 1, WAVE 2:
    Snake Eyes: Paris Pursuit (possibly)
    Ice Viper (possibly)
    Scarlett: Desert Ambush (possibly--for customizing)

COLLECTION 2, WAVE 1:
    Shipwreck (already have)
    Scarlett: Covert Ops (possibly--for customizing)
    Viper Commando (if they go on clearance)

COLLECTION 2, WAVE 2:
    none

COLLECTION 1, WAVE 3:
    Baroness: Paris Pursuit (possibly--for customizing)
    Rex Lewis (possibly--he looks like he would make a fine generic Cobra support crew guy with a different head, or if that mask is removeable)
    Cobra Para-Viper (is this one even different from the 25th version?)

COLLECTION 2, WAVE 3:
    Helix (most likely, but not 100% sure)
    Pit Commando (possibly)
    Eel (maybe--can't see too well in this pic)

VEHICLES:
    Armadillo with Thunder Armored Panther with Sgt Thunderblast
    Ferret Snake Trax ATV with Scrap-Iron
    Cobra Gunship with Firefly
    Cobra Steel Crusher with Nitro-Viper
    Mini-Night Raven (if it goes on sale)
    The Pit (if it goes on major clearance)

EXCLUSIVES:
    WM Shockblast vs Night Creeper
    WM Tunnel Rat vs Monkeywrench (really? a damned 2-pack with another Larry Hama figure?)
    Rhino with Rampage (maybe--the purple coloration looks like dung)
    Eel with Wave Crusher
    Air Viper Commando with Cobra CLAW (can't have too many of those!)
    maybe, but not likely, the Grand Slam figure with vehicle doodad
    can't see the Senior Officers 3-packs well enough to decide
    maybe the Barbecue, but, cool as he looks in yellow, do I need two?

Possible future releases:
    whatever that Viper with the Junkyard repaint is... Cobra Dog Handler? Too awesome for words!
    Tiger Claw with Leatherneck (if he's got the green coloring going on, with a matching cap or helmet)
    maybe the Mantis and Snarler, depending on how they look
    Snow Cat, even if it ends up coming with freaking POTJ Cantina Han Solo!
    Fury with Alley-Viper
    possibly the Dragonhawk with (ugh, another one?) Wild Bill

BTW, whatever happened to the supposed "MARS Troopers" three-pack that was rumored to be a "sneak preview" set?
    Tommy, close your eyes.

The rumored vehicles list, I'm totally passing on. Why would I want to buy a thing I didn't buy during the SpyTroops/Valor vs. Venom line? Paraviper the exact same as 25th version. They're already making battle packs out of the troopers and some of the single cards. If they go less than 7.99 a figure in those, REVOLUTION!!! Storm the CASTLE GATES!!!!

Now people on the joe boards are trying to tell me what a great job Hasbro has done with this line. I'm like, sure, if the retailer has a clue. If not, BUNGLED TO NO END.

The MARS trooper set ended up being a Hasbro exclusive.

Holy crap, $25 for three figures, plus shipping? To heck with that. I'm sure they'll wind up somewhere in some form. The picture is really small, but they look like they use some Resolute parts in there.

Guess I'll be passing on the Para-Viper, if it's not even a color difference. I've got two and don't need three. Unless I can come up with something that needs the parts.

I passed on pretty much everything from the VvV line aside from some of the figures. So I can use any of the vehicles if I like them. My old Snow Cat sure isn't in any condition to display, but it's got sentimental value, so I don't want to make it look like it got hit by a rocket in a scene or anything.

(Speaking of VvV, I finally decided to incorporate at least the Cobras into my 25th Anniversary collection. The more crazy guys in masks with big guns, the better!)
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter View Post
    I'd get Cover Girl since they didn't make her in classic style, but she's so far removed from the original and doesn't look like anyone else.
    I'm already planning on using the movie Cover Girl to build a custom classic styled version. The jacket might be tough to swing, so I might just omit that part of her outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay View Post
    I'm already planning on using the movie Cover Girl to build a custom classic styled version. The jacket might be tough to swing, so I might just omit that part of her outfit.
    But the "classic" Cover Gril in the MASS Device miniseries is a blonde, not red head.